• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil

Mileena fans in ruins.

Probably Kitana's best look yet. She looks amazing.

xH5KEOz.jpg

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As a Milleena fan I'm disappointed but not surprised.

"That's a lot of stabbing attacks that look like WELP THERE'S THE TELEPORT KICK"

Thumbs down to Dvorah's voice compared to X, too high pitched

warp_

Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Kitana is looking good but... D'VORAH CAN BECOME A BEE???
There was a GI article about her and one of the things they said was that she would have a custom move to hatch a baby bug when she died as a 2nd life. Guess this is it.

She also has an ability that reminds me of a guest character from Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees. "There's an ability you can equip where, when she dies, one of her babies comes out of her, and you control the baby," Brownback says. "It has its own moveset, and then [your opponent has] to kill the baby to actually kill her." The move takes up two of the three slots you can use to equip moves, however, so it's a major gamble.
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/04/09/how-dvorah-has-changed-in-mortal-kombat-11

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Not only Kitana looking amazing, but D'Vorah looking cool for the first time EVER.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
D'vorah's voice is insanely annoying.

I don't like how even her normal grab moves impale the other person's brain and then they just keep fighting like normal. It really makes fatalities pointless when you've already brutally killed the opponent two dozen times before you get there.

warp_

Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Unstoppable was my favorite Jason variation in X so I'm glad to see something like the resurrection mechanic come back. The salt from the other person once they think you are done and then you come back is too good!

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Man I really don't like the way she animates. I really felt they had generally improved but she moves weird. And her neutral pose looks like she has a backache.

Oct 29, 2017
Awesome character model; Kitana looks great and so do the graphics; still can't believe they can't competently animate martial arts moves, though.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
What an excellent redesign. D'vorah looks gnarly as hell, too.

Also, is it just me, or did that krushing blow show D'vorah's exoskeleton shatter, instead of her bones? IIRC, in MKX she was given a skeleton like everyone else, but if the tech has progressed so much that NRS can have an exoskeleton deform instead, I'm totally cool with that.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What an excellent redesign. D'vorah looks gnarly as hell, too.

Also, is it just me, or did that krushing blow show D'vorah's exoskeleton shatter, instead of her bones? IIRC, in MKX she was given a skeleton like everyone else, but if the tech has progressed so much that NRS can have an exoskeleton deform instead, I'm totally cool with that.
That means there will be no problem then when the terminator is added...

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Every time they show a character it makes me want to main that character. Good Job Netherrealm. I'm really excited for this game.

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
What the hell happened to Dvorah there with the big thing?

Edit: Are Kitana and Mileena one character now? So no Mileena in this then?

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That spider character is amazing. What's happening when the flying thing comes out of her? LOL