• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yoooooo is this the first time Ed Boon has acknowledged the existence of the theme since the movies???

Edit: I've always thought it would be cool to get a new generation of MK movies, what with superhero stuff being all the rage, but fuck that. The production values are insane on this game. The trailer alone is some batshit crazy hype on a higher level than most of those blockbusters for me.

This is a fighting game????

Last edited:

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. There could only be one trailer with this song and they kept it for the best one.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
wow.png

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I think that was the best MK trailer ever. Music choice was a pleasant surprise. I need to get this.

Jinaar

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
I haven't really played MK since 3, but that was a great trailer. Very great. May have to dip in on the 23rd.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hype music! :D

I'm playing the game since yesterday and it's honestly amazing. The richness of content, the extreme polish and the absolutely beautiful visuals...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This trailer has the greatest first 5-10 seconds of any trailer in video games. Holy shit.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Didn't think they could surpass the Chop Suey trailer for MKX but the madmen actually did it

Sheeva, Cyrax and Sektor let's fucking go

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Cyrax, Sektor, and Sheeva in the game...but not in the game. Why am I not surprised this shit was gonna happen again. People were pissed last time when there were a ton of characters in MKX in the game but not playable. Even more pissed when way too many DLC spots were given to guests

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
23zqtr.jpg

So yeah, I stand by what I've said earlier about how they should have used that theme in the original reveal. SO GOOD

Bright

Sep 15, 2018
Man that was so awesome! It's been awhile since I've been this excited for a game. Someone might be calling in sick on Monday lol

Nov 18, 2017
Looks fantastic.

My order has entered processing/packing. Was kinda hoping to get a full DLC reveal so I could justify upgrading to the steelbook. Ah well.