• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
Who is this?

57244803_842140116162974_7839135958896214016_n.png

Geras

Jan 4, 2018
Cyrax, Queen Sheeva, Scorpion and Sub Zero team up, Johnny x Johnny, fucking Godking Liu Kang...

This shit's gonna be good. No other fighting dev comes close to this level in their story department. Cannot fucking wait for next week.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Wow wow wow!!! First bringing the only Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as the only Shang Tsung then recognizing the only MK theme officially? MK11 will be the best fighting game in history. GOTY for fighting games.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
I had no interest in the game until I heard that music .

They should have used that music for the reveal trailer .

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
So hype!! But now questions. Are cyrax and Sektor playable? Are they dlc? What is happening!?!?

They aren't playable in the base game. Do keep in mind that past games have featured MK characters in the story mode and they were never featured playable in the main game. Like Rain was in MKX's story mode, but was never turned into a playable character.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of all the edits people made to the reveal trailer hoping for the movie theme to play. I especially loved Jesse Montes's original rendition:

Banderdash

Chicken Chaser
Nov 16, 2017
Australia
I think that's a remix of that theme... but it's still fuckin awesome!

Thanks be to Boon that these games have a difficulty option, because I bloody suck at fighting games, and I want it so bad.

Oct 27, 2017
Hate the damn leaks and how they took some of the wind out of it's sails, but damn, launch trailer was amazing and i can't wait to pick mine up next week!

I still hope there's some pretty decent secret stuff hidden away that hasn't been found/leaked!!!

May 5, 2018
Netherrealm really is knocking it out of the park with the editing of these trailers. They are doing an excellent job hyping up MK11 which was only announced 4 months ago and it's out in 5 days! Can't wait!

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
Put the song in the game and have it play like in the final round of player matches. Imagine the hype.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
I can't watch the trailer right now but please tell me they at least remixed the track. The movie song is dated as f**k.

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
This trailer is so good! I was already planning on getting the game, but man, if I wasn't, then that trailer would have sold me right there.

I grew up on MK, I adore the series, but I don't think the past few games have been very good. This game really seems to be fixing a lot of the issues I had with the series and I'm stoked to be pulled back in!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now make that the loading music, the character selection music, and the credits music.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
holy shit, are the last 2 games worth buying on the cheap for the story alone?