• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. NRS is nailing it for me when it comes to presentation with these characters. I'm so much more interested in trying out others this go around, bring it on!

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Very impressive indeed. I seriously want to give her a play to see how she is.

The reveal is awesome

Synth

Oct 26, 2017
I have some questions about her appearing to use her head as some sort of cryo-bomb, if her head is basically all she is.

Oct 28, 2017
I suprised they made frost interesting cause its frost.
Also this is the first song since the original games I actually like.

Ampersands

Oct 25, 2017
I remember a lot of early speculation for Frost being in the game was Sub's lack of ice clones but I didn't see that here. Are there no ice clones?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Is that her theme? Because it rips!

Also was she part cyborg before 11? The last we saw her she was frozen by Sub-Zero but I don't think she was part of the Cyber Initiative just yet.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn so I guess she's joined Cyrax and Sektor to turn the Lin Keui into robots? I'm sure the story mode will answer that for me.

Feb 8, 2018
I like how fast the gameplay is and the character designs are decent. Now I'm hyped for next-gen fighting game visuals

Oct 25, 2017
latest
Head projectile, laser, drill hands, spinning torso arm strikes. NRS had some clear influences lol

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I really didn't think much of her when I saw her part of the leaked list but her move set actually looks super fun. Didn't expect the cyborg twist so I guess that's part of why I'm excited to try her lol. Thinking of making her my secondary with Kotal being my main but we'll see tomorrow!

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I'd never imagined I'd ever be interested in Frost of all characters, after all these years. Yet somehow they did it. Great job, NRS.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Again with the skeletons. Same with D'Vorah. Why does a game which spends so much effort and money on the aesthetic side of things keep depicting individuals who *clearly* don't have human skeletons...as having human skeletons?

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Since the start, Frost, Havik, and Fujin were the only 3D characters worth bringing back besides those in MK9 and MKX

Maybe I'll throw a bone to Sareena fans too, but that's it

Feb 8, 2018
Again with the skeletons. Same with D'Vorah. Why does a game which spends so much effort and money on the aesthetic side of things keep depicting individuals who *clearly* don't have human skeletons...as having human skeletons?
Is there a option to turn off the slow motion bone breaking thing? Sorry if asked before.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
God what an amazing reveal that would have been if not for leaks

Leakers ruin everything confirmed

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
She looks fantastic. Will probably main Jade at launch but will definitely invest some time into her and Kitana.