• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level 5 tower for Skarlet done. Finally have all her intros and outros.

Now the grind begins again for Noob Saibot. At least I'm on level 3 already.

I feel like trying a new character too.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of regretting not jumping on that head train glitch when I had the chance now in the part of krypt progress where I kind of need to finish that before I start in earnest milking the slot machine so I can get at that throne room.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna play as Skarlet for now and mess around, try to get the hang of her.

She's great but she has no combo potential. But she has some killer sweeps and range. If you play defensively, she's great at punishing mistakes.

Also, some good moves are her (212,212,44), (1,2,4). Note that her 1,2,4 can add a special into it after (Personally I like Cell Siphon since it can regen health and can be crucial in close matches)

Malalaw

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
She's great but she has no combo potential. But she has some killer sweeps and range. If you play defensively, she's great at punishing mistakes.

Also, some good moves are her (212,212,44), (1,2,4). Note that her 1,2,4 can add a special into it after (Personally I like Cell Siphon since it can regen health and can be crucial in close matches)

Ya i like her already. I almost had it lol

SuperBonk

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It was great, you definitely mastered Sonya.
Yeah felt kinda bad using her the whole night but needed the practice. Learned a lot from the Skarlet matchup.

But yeah Sonya is definitely top tier but she was my main in MKX so she's the first character I learned. Just wish I didn't have to hear Rousey's voice all the time.

Also, whoever was playing Shao Kahn needs to fix their connection ASAP.

SuperBonk

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
For Skarlet 212, 212, 44 is pretty good but then i found 212,212 into the knife stab that ticks for damage and increases your attack as well. Labbing is fun
You improved with her quickly. Saw you do 212 into nothing one match then full combo conversion the next (against me lol). Next time I want to see you combo off D2 Krushing Blow!