• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
That mercy....god I hope noob loses.

Nevermind, I've changed my mind. I hope we see this in top 8 when someone might actually lose vs Sonic doing it when he's at 3/4s hp.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Someone ripped Ermac's krypt model from the game files.

g89nhkhrg7031.jpg

He looks so goooood.

If anyone on PC missed this, new patch dropped
Hello all, Here are the patch notes for today's Discord & PC Patch!

• 60 FPS mode – In PC Features, we have introduced the option to turn on 60 FPS in Menus and during Cinematics (Intros/Victories, Krushing Blows, Fatal Blows, etc) and in Krypt separately. We have set this default to ON for Menus however you have to switch the option to ON for the Krypt, as is only recommended on high end configurations.

• Missing reflections – We have introduced the option to turn on/off reflections.

• Crash fixes for users who have crash on launch issues. We are working on other similar issues, so we will keep updating the game with fixes for users who report their crashes to us. - issues caused by outdated Radeon drivers should no longer occur - game crashing on launch/during gameplay cause by drivers for unusual controllers, should no longer occur - game not launching, issue cause by a fault library file, should no longer occur

• Players frequent disconnects –adjustment that should resolve the issue of frequent disconnects for some users

• Fix to Frost Whirring Drill graphical glitch when TAA is disabled

• Localization updates

• Minor fixes for mouse and controller inputs

• Various balance changes

We are also taking measures that target potential cheaters and cheat engines. Also, as always, please make sure you download and install the latest graphics drivers.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Lol wut. EB and Geras are locks at this point. I love this game but the NRS balance curse at launch remains. Still not as bad though as previous titles like Deadshot or Alien lol.
Not a single one survived the Summit top 8 and this is way more stacked. Sonic Fox could use EB or Geras if he's pushed to, but he's locked to win regardless so whatever lol.

I expect huge upsets today.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'm trying to do the 'Kombo Limitations' tutorial but for some reason the character just doesn't seem to want to do the combo no matter what timing I try. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong here, especially when the demo seems to match my timing.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I hope so. I fucking love me some upsets lol. I'm still rooting for our resident pro compbros to win.

Who do you think we will see in top 8? Character wise I mean.
Jacqui, Scorpion, Cassie, Johnny Cage and Cetrion.

Betting on Sonic Fox, Killer Xinok, Gross, Kombat and Dragon to make it at very least. Anyone else is a toss up for me.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Jacqui, Scorpion, Cassie, Johnny Cage and Cetrion.

Betting on Sonic Fox, Killer Xinok, Gross, Kombat and Dragon to make it at very least. Anyone else is a toss up for me.

Sonic is already playing EB. At least that's all he's played on stream.

I'm trying to do the 'Kombo Limitations' tutorial but for some reason the character just doesn't seem to want to do the combo no matter what timing I try. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong here, especially when the demo seems to match my timing.

Not sure what the deal is but its being pissy. I just went to try it and it took 3 times of me doing it for it to complete. The first part, that is. The second and third completed no problem.