Mortal Kombat 11 |OT| Krypt-O-Currency

BlueBomberX

Oct 27, 2017
I dont get why only PC gets 60 fps patch considering they said 30 fps on cinematics other modes was design choice. If they are letting that go i am pretty sure PS4/Xboxone can do 60 fps on some 3-4 sec cutscenes as well
You'd be surprised. Frame rates tank on extreme closeups. Granted, MK11 most likely has a very healthy amount of headroom as it never drops frames. It would probably run in the 80s and 90s unlocked, but that would probably tank into the 50s on those moves. An unlocked frame rate during fatalities and fatal blows wouldn't be awful though. They would still look much smoother.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
PSA: what I think is the coolest Kitana skin (human Kitana with the cape in red/purple) is on the daily shop!
I can't make Kitana anything but Blue. Anything else is sacrilege.

Edit: Punk's godlike reactions are not translating to MK

Pools started a bit ago for day 2.

Last edited:

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Skarlet and Jade are my mains but i am struggling online with Skarlet, especially against some characters where i am not even sure what to do. I feel like Jade is overall better. I feel like she has answer for everything. I don't know what pro players think about her but i guess she is considered to be strong, am i right?

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Skarlet and Jade are my mains but i am struggling online with Skarlet, especially against some characters where i am not even sure what to do. I feel like Jade is overall better. I feel like she has answer for everything. I don't know what pro players thing about her but i guess she is considered to be strong, am i right?
Both characters are considered strong.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Skarlet and Jade are my mains but i am struggling online with Skarlet, especially against some characters where i am not even sure what to do. I feel like Jade is overall better. I feel like she has answer for everything. I don't know what pro players think about her but i guess she is considered to be strong, am i right?
Both Jade and Skarlet are considered to be solid characters from what I've seen. Skarlet just requires a very specific playstyle. Its not dissimilar to Jade, you can out neutral from mid range and you've got to focus on zoning.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Both characters are considered strong.
That's what i thought. I guess i will have to put more time into learning Skarlet and try to make her work.

Both Jade and Skarlet are considered to be solid characters from what I've seen. Skarlet just requires a very specific playstyle. Its not dissimilar to Jade, you can out neutral from mid range and you've got to focus on zoning.
I am having hard time with her Blood Tentacle. And i am pretty sure that it's one of her stronger abilities. But i am barely using it.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I am having hard time with her Blood Tentacle. And i am pretty sure that it's one of her stronger abilities. But i am barely using it.
Definitely practice. For the longest time I used to shy away from characters that had abilities you have to aim like that but you absolutely do get used to it. I still make mistakes with it, I'm pretty convinced my brain is defective but the warranty is expired, but it becomes a lot easier with time. Even if you're just practicing against AI, think of it like target practice.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
It's unfortunate that people hate Geras. He's one of my favorite characters in the game. Been loving this New Era gameplay, that reverse time move is swag.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
So excited every time Skarlet is on. I'm trash with zoners but I love her design.

It's unfortunate that people hate Geras. He's one of my favorite characters in the game. Been loving this New Era gameplay, that reverse time move is swag.
I hate him simply because he's so omnipresent in competitive play. He's probably the most well-rounded characters, so he's got a ton of players and now I'm tired of seeing him.

Last edited:

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really struggling with the Kids Korner fights in Towers of Time. I Googled a bit and there are others struggling, but everyone seems convinced that AI is the way to go. I tried a bunch of characters with different stats (Rush down, Kombo, and Reversal all cranked up) to no avail.

Any recommendations?

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really struggling with the Kids Korner fights in Towers of Time. I Googled a bit and there are others struggling, but everyone seems convinced that AI is the way to go. I tried a bunch of characters with different stats (Rush down, Kombo, and Reversal all cranked up) to no avail.

Any recommendations?
Consumables.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Consumables.

I'll give this a try. Thank you!

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!

Any recommendations?
Usually when I am struggling with a tower a life crystal gives me just the extra boost. Sometimes I add a cyrax net to it. I haven't needed to go much beyond that for the towers so far.