• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
These complaints, about doing Fatalities during online play, are a bit exteme, from my perspective. They give heart currency, so why would I ever give that up, even if I am playing someone online? If I play 20 matches in a night, that's a bit of currency I can make for each Fatality.

Taking Pro Tournament rules and applying them to Kasual/Ranked online matches is a bit of a reach.
Yeah hearts are hard to come by so if I hadn't unlocked all of those chests already, I'd be doing mercies and then brutalities every chance I'd get.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
These complaints, about doing Fatalities during online play, are a bit exteme, from my perspective. They give heart currency, so why would I ever give that up, even if I am playing someone online? If I play 20 matches in a night, that's a bit of currency I can make for each Fatality.

Taking Pro Tournament rules and applying them to Kasual/Ranked online matches is a bit of a reach.
for kasuals yeah i understand

for ranked, fuck off you're just wasting everyone's time. you shouldn't be going to ranked if you're heart grinding

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia

You know what? Fatalities are fucking rad as all heck. You ever fight me, you better do a goddamn Fatality, because they're why we even have fighting games in 2019.

Yes, it's hyperbole, but totally wrong? Maybe!

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
Checked the stream to see if it was over and caught that Sonicfox vs Semiij match out of nowhere.

Very scary Skarlet from Fox.

Twinguistics

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tuned into combo braker and I'm konfused, I thought I would see people using the AI to see who could unlock stuff the fastest. Instead I see some kind of fighting game?!

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017

7:30pm Central

pC7fBkX.png

Feb 4, 2018
I just got a Naknadan Charm from a soul vault so I'm planning to hit the shrine as many times as I can in 60 seconds and hope that I finally get Kitana's. :'( I'm not even entirely sure what the charm does and Poise and Power is normal so I could actually be making my chances worse, but I'll try anything at this point!!

Speaking of Kitana, am I right that there's a Kitana player still in the top 8? I might have to watch, I really wanna see how someone with actual talent plays her lol.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I just got a Naknadan Charm from a soul vault so I'm planning to hit the shrine as many times as I can in 60 seconds and hope that I finally get Kitana's. :'( I'm not even entirely sure what the charm does and Poise and Power is normal so I could actually be making my chances worse, but I'll try anything at this point!!

Speaking of Kitana, am I right that there's a Kitana player still in the top 8? I might have to watch, I really wanna see how someone with actual talent plays her lol.

Yeah, Semiij plays Kitana and he's still in winners.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to watch top 24 to top 8, but had to do family stuff. Guess I'll check it out on YouTube tomorrow at work.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Has anyone else made variations of certain characters where you use a skin similar to their OG costumes? It's a great way to un-revenant characters.

I'm still on the hunt for classic skins for Subby and Scorpion.