• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Not a Sonya or Jacqui fan but still wanted Sonic to take it out of the two. Great matches but disappointing end.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm fine with no Shang Tsung trailer tonight, as we're apparently getting the confirmation of every DLC character this week. It makes up for the lack of DLC news. Just unload all the info at once.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Stayed up till 6am ready for the DLC drop and nope, nothing. Better to announce it randomly next week, not when you have 80k eyes on your stream.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
I get breaking away from the expectation of DLC announcements at every major, but if the DLC is going to be revealed in a week, why not even a tease for the huge audience live in person and watching from home? Especially when the stream itself is encouraging restreaming which they did every week when they revealed a new character on the Kombat Kast.

Either way, the top 8 was really fun to watch and I'm sure the DLC will be awesome.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching it regardless (while grinding towers, lol) so no biggie on the announcement.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Man, just played a set against a Cassie... I won, it felt rough and I tried to be a cool guy like Semiij and use Kitana's float. When he does it, he's being smart. When I do it, its because I jumped. The set was fun though.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
You say that just so you hope someone links the comic again.
392307831363076096.png

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I assume she is throwing a character named mercy? But I dont know what she is from.

Cetrion throwing Mercy from Overwatch. She yells "THIS IS MERCY!" because Cetrion acts like she's doing humanity a favor, she talks about mercy a lot... so she grabs "Mercy" from off screen and tosses her at us.

And you made me explain it. I hate you.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I assume she is throwing a character named mercy? But I dont know what she is from.
She's from a game called Overwatch and yes, she's a medic named Mercy.
Cetrion throwing Mercy from Overwatch. She yells "THIS IS MERCY!" because Cetrion acts like she's doing humanity a favor, she talks about mercy a lot... so she grabs "Mercy" from off screen and tosses her at us.

And you made me explain it. I hate you.
This just makes it better.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
There's something I REALLY hate about the feel of punishing attacks in this game. It's like I'm stuck in blockstun a couple of frames longer than I should be.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
I gotta catch up at Combo Breaker but what I've seen, it's been exciting.

NRS outdid themselves, and while it's tutorial isn't robust as Killer Instinct, introduce everything you need to know about playing MK11.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Is there a way to tell how many fatalities/brutalities I have with each character? I have to be close as hell with Noob and Scorpion on the 30 I need for the warrior chests.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Anyone else having server issues at the moment? I got kicked out to the title screen twice just now.

Kustomize page.

It is actually 50 of them, not 30. I guess I am an idiot. I dont see that anywhere. I see # I have unlocked but not how many I have performed.

Regardless, 50 with each character is kinda insane and I missed out on the glitch....