• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
What is so funny? They were releasing balance changes much more frequently for Injustice 2.
Some characters in this game need changes ASAP.

Outside of game breaking bugs and things so broken they'd get a character banned, i personally wouldn't want more than 2 balance patches a year. There's been way too many kneejerk patches in the past, devs should know better by now.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
They still won't give you scorpions classic mask

I've grinded fucking millions in the krypt for it. I'll pay god damn 5 dollars for it at this point.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
They still won't give you scorpions classic mask

I've grinded fucking millions in the krypt for it. I'll pay god damn 5 dollars for it at this point.

The Miho Demon mask shows up just in the invisble chests. Hit all the invisible chests in your first run of the Krypt, and then keep opening/restocking the 6 invisble chests in the courtyard sides right before where you got the hammer until it shows up. I got it near the end of a first run on one console and shortly after by resetting those on another.

It was surpringly painless compared to getting some of the maskless ones in the shrine where I dropped close to 30 mil and still don't have Skarlet's.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
The Miho Demon mask shows up just in the invisble chests. Hit all the invisible chests in your first run of the Krypt, and then keep opening/restocking the 6 invisble chests in the courtyard sides right before where you got the hammer until it shows up. I got it near the end of a first run on one console and shortly after by resetting those on another.

It was surpringly painless compared to getting some of the maskless ones in the shrine where I dropped close to 30 mil and still don't have Skarlet's.

I've been doing runs of the 6 at the opening and I've opened and reopened them so many times that they only drop konsumables now, or maybe once in 3 runs I get one mask. Is there some thing with those where it gets harder to get a mask the more you reopen them? Is there some other area I should be doing invisible chest runs?

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I've been doing runs of the 6 at the opening and I've opened and reopened them so many times that they only drop konsumables now, or maybe once in 3 runs I get one mask. Is there some thing with those where it gets harder to get a mask the more you reopen them? Is there some other area I should be doing invisible chest runs?

Hm, I dunno. I just started the Krypt on PS4 and Xbox last week. I followed the maps on IGN to hit all of the invisible chests on the first run on both. Then started re-hitting those initial ones. Maybe I got lucky.

I will say that the more gear you get to drop from one of the pools (regular, invisible, souls, shrine, AI), the less frequent they drop. Seems by design. The same thing is happening in the shrine, and AI battles. The same thing with shader drops in Inj2. They seem to purposely stretch it out that way. I think some people just get screwed when the desirable piece for them is in the long tail. I got the Miho and maskless Kitana super quick, but Skarlet's mask is last so it's in that spot.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Is Shang Tsung available to buy without the full pass? I really don't want to drop $40 for a bunch of characters I'm not going to be using, but I cant find a way to buy him alone.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
First Sonya. Went about as well as expected.

Projectile
Projectile
Projectile
Projectile into krushing blow if you try to jump over
Projectile into 400 combo

Sigh. 3/4 down already. Go me.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I hope these skins in league are only going to be simple recolors because I'm not getting out of the basement. I'll be settling for the participation rewards.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
maxresdefault.jpg

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Okay so twice now I've been matched with a guy who had his mic open and who was either eating loudly, or masturbating, or both.

You can't tell me some people don't do it just to be annoying.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone who hasn't unlocked all the fatalities check if you unlock the second one just by doing the input?

AI Shang Tsung did the Kintaro fatality (like AIs do) and I unlocked it. Not sure if that's just a Shang thing or if all characters can unlock fatalities that way now

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Okay so twice now I've been matched with a guy who had his mic open and who was either eating loudly, or masturbating, or both.

You can't tell me some people don't do it just to be annoying.
Make a private party. You won't be able to hear anyone. Had someone mad and cursing at me because I was walking backwards. Went and made a private party right after.

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
Well, played my 5 first league matches . 1/4 :/

But the character diversity was good.

Kano
Kabal
Skarlet
Scorpion
Sub zero

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
So my opponent totally just pulled his internet connection and left after losing the first match and I did not get the win. Fuck this.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone who hasn't unlocked all the fatalities check if you unlock the second one just by doing the input?

AI Shang Tsung did the Kintaro fatality (like AIs do) and I unlocked it. Not sure if that's just a Shang thing or if all characters can unlock fatalities that way now
They patched it not too long ago, you can unlock it by doing it. I wish brutalities were the same.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I really want that Erron Black Skin, but I will never reach those tiers

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
My first league match was a Johnny mirror (!), first Johnny I've seen in the last 2 months.

I won then he picked Geras, and I was like "YOU FOOL !!!"

9470f55fbb9e1adb619826cb3d040fab86a51585_hq.gif

and he lost

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Shang tsung's F3 and F4 are both safe on block with F4 being a high and F3 being an overhead. And they both have the same startup animation.

It's like Erron Black all over again.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ok, that's it for tonight. My W/L is 13/13, been using Skarlet exclusively. I wanted to keep it at least positive but damn it's hard.

Whenever I think I'm making progress I run into a super safe character with no gaps and I get rekt. Tired of Scorpion already and this is day 1 lmao.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
So pleased. I don't want to be greedy but I'd love UMK3 skins for the ninjas (male and female) too. I'm sure they're coming.

Humanising the revenants is also appreciated.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
I really dont hope the Human Revenant skins are for the 3rd Kombat League.

But i have the feeling they are since its 4 skins and the leaked image for the 3rd league what could kinda fit the theme.

D9X3nYLXsAANHPW.jpg