Mortal Kombat 11 |OT| Krypt-O-Currency

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone watch PerfectLegend? His Shang Tsung is fire. That character gonna be in a lot of tourneys once he's legal

Doomsayer

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I was on my way to getting the 100 brutalities trophy (I was at 97) and my settings erased. Again.

Super frustrating. I mean, it's not hard to do brutalities but I want that damn trophy.

Garlador

Oct 30, 2017
Sindel's looking good... Excited to see a trailer.

Still not sure how I feel about her apparent history retcon. Hope that's just time-manipulated, Quan Chi-brainwashing-infused drama.

Will play her regardless.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
Speaking of DLC characters, I'm very surprised at how few Shangs I have fought since his release. Anyone else?

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of DLC characters, I'm very surprised at how few Shangs I have fought since his release. Anyone else?
I've met Shang maybe 3 or 4 times in KL. He has been my most used character online since release though. You can tell he doesn't get used (or bought) much because people I fought in KL are actually watching his pre-match character interactions instead of skipping them like with every other character.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I've only come across Shang Tsung in KL maybe 2-3 times. One of those being this morning before work.

I also came across a Centrion for the first time in KL/Ranked. How the fuck are you supposed to fight her good lord.

Dog

Oct 25, 2017
England
I really really like Cetrion as a personality, voice, gear... she got it all for me atm.

Some of her combos are surprisingly swaggy too.

Gutsfree

Jun 1, 2018
Okay, all over this scorpion hate now. 1. I'm bad 2. Teleport/spear recovery so fast compared to all Kotal Slow ass buttons 3. can't even punish with my command grab because it has the worst reach of any move ever... salty as shit

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Okay, all over this scorpion hate now. 1. I'm bad 2. Teleport/spear recovery so fast compared to all Kotal Slow ass buttons 3. can't even punish with my command grab because it has the worst reach of any move ever... salty as shit
I thought every character could punish him with a standing 1 (which usually can be converted to a full combo?).

Internet connections can impact the ability to do so, but yeah, generally, you aren't wanting to punish teleport with a special, you'll want to throw out a quick move that can be converted.

FluxWaveZ

Oct 25, 2017
Hadn't planned to, but made it to Elder God.

Couldn't care less about Kabal. I hope next season has more stuff I care about in terms of gear.

Gutsfree

Jun 1, 2018
I thought every character could punish him with a standing 1 (which usually can be converted to a full combo?).

Internet connections can impact the ability to do so, but yeah, generally, you aren't wanting to punish teleport with a special, you'll want to throw out a quick move that can be converted.
Just being salty and whiney. I'll check that out though. I'm not great at comboing but if I can poke out of teleport, I guess that should be a good start. Thanks for sharing.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I saw some leaked image of Spawn in instagram
This is obviously fake.

Alyssa

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
Xbox with PlayStation button prompts. Says "right gauntlets" under the mask gear. Pretty interesting Spawn Photoshop though it's a design I've never seen so it seems like an original creation which must have taken some time.
Well, I thought it was fake too, that they just took a shot from the Spawn Movie:

But like you said, the design seems to be something original. The movie spawn doesn't have the chain on his neck, his belt is different too

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
There's literally no point in trying to poke with Skarlet, she loses to damn well near everything.

Anywho, played a few sets this morning before work. After about 5 of them I ended up being about +5 points from when I started. Getting to Demigod over the next 6-7 days is gonna be a damn grind.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I meant specifically her D1. Her normals in general are great, just up close, trying to poke, I'm getting beaten out by a bunch. Even her D3 is slow. It's especially bad against a character like Sub Zero with a 6 frame D1 and 9 frame D3

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
There is a tower available for 3 days with maskless Sub-Zero, if some of you are interested.
Also two very nice skins (AI battle reward) for Skarlet and Cetrion in the Premium Store.