• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
WTF......all of my coins and crystals are gone, and imback at level 1. Was fine last night!!! PS4 version, is anyone else having issues? Are their servers down??

EDIT- NVM, PSN is down

Last edited:

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This multiple character tower is much better than the previous ones. It's less difficult making it more fun, and there's only one tower with stuff in brutal difficulty, and it's specific augments rather than gear and only one fight. Nice.

Hey Manu, Skarlet's street smart skin rewarded in the 48 hour tower up now has Blood Magic as its alternate. Nice.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
For fks sake, how hard is it to create a working stats screen??? The 25 AI battles trophy didnt unlock until well after 25 battles and now again....54 Kasual online matches completed and no trophy for the 50 Kasual battles. Get your shit straight this is really fkn annoying

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to learn a new character at this point is pretty tough. I've been spending some time with Kollector and took him online earlier. It was tough as shit, since everyone's using their mains and I'm out there flailing all 8 limbs around.

Still eeked out a couple wins, he's a pretty interesting character.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Honestly it's so dumb going online and facing the same broken characters over and over.

It almost makes me feel dumb for picking Skarlet and going ranked when you're gonna see the same OP shit every time.

You know how many Skarlets other than myself I've seen so far in 80+ ranked matches? One.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Honestly it's so dumb going online and facing the same broken characters over and over.

It almost makes me feel dumb for picking Skarlet and going ranked when you're gonna see the same OP shit every time.

You know how many Skarlets other than myself I've seen so far in 80+ ranked matches? One.
I am playing Skarlet/Jade too and i never saw them on PC. Maybe Jade once if i remember well. It's always Scorpion.
It's really funny to me how seriously are players taking this game, even casual matches.

Last edited:

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I see mostly Sonya's/Jax/Scorpion/Sub/Lui/Cassie online. Not alot of EB and Geras, surprisingly. I'm using Baraka now, and don't see alot of him either. I think he is really good.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nice, just got paired with the same guy again. Good job NRS.

The fight before was... weird. The guy went through a bunch of characters on the select screen, finally stopped on Geras and let the timer expire to pick him.

I won the first fight and he forfeit the match.

Oct 27, 2017
I think they won't update the game on PC until the 18th to avoid people modding Shang Tsung in before consoles get him and not to mess with Race over time by updating the servers midweek...

Oct 27, 2017
SMH....my number of Kasual fights is now 60 and still no trophy for 50 Kasual fights....wtf NRS

Honestly, once i get this trophy im done with online i think. Being called a spammer, being teabagged, all the stupid shit that reminds me why i never play online.

Last edited:

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So one of the last two DLC is gonna be revealed.

Hopefully not Terminator so that we can finally know if it's Ash or Doomslayer.

(car was found)

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
What if it's some massive Boon trolling and it was just a publicity stunt Shane and him cooked up to promote the next DLC character?

Or Boon had it moved as a "joke" and then he reveals the next character as the Joker?

And the massive trolling part comes from the fact that he isn't revealing Ash or the Doom guy.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
What if it's some massive Boon trolling and it was just a publicity stunt Shane and him cooked up to promote the next DLC character?

Or Boon had it moved as a "joke" and then he reveals the next character as the Joker?

And the massive trolling part comes from the fact that he isn't revealing Ash or the Doom guy.

No because other people in the industry also retweeted Shane's tweet before Ed did.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So um, there's a tower currently that gives you gear for Shang Tsung. And also lets you fight Shang Tsung. What.

Edit: lol his soul steal doesnt work

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
So my brother invited me and a few friends over tomorrow to play some MK11 - I've since release never played local versus, so how does it work?
Can I use my brothers custom variations, unlocked brutalities etc? Or am I stuck with the standard characters? If so, do they have the default variations or the tournament variations (I only play tournament variations)?
Afaik at release it was like a guest could only use default characters and none of the main accounts variations, unlocked costumes, and brutalities - is it still this way? Do I have to make a custom tournament variation for the guest account?

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

She's one of five characters with not one appearance in the ranked top 100

Mortal Kombat 11 online top 100 06/10/2019
• Erron Black — 13
• Liu Kang — 12

• Scorpion — 9
• Jacqui Briggs — 8

• Geras — 7
• Sonya — 7

• Kung Lao — 6

• Cassie Cage — 5
• Kabal — 5
• Sub-Zero — 5

• Jade — 3
• Baraka — 3
• Jax Briggs — 3
• Kitana — 3

• Noob Saibot — 2
• Johnny Cage — 2
• Shao Kahn — 2
• Cetrion — 2
• D'Vorah — 2

• Kollector — 1

• Skarlet — 0
• Frost — 0
• Kano — 0
• Kotal Kahn — 0
• Raiden — 0

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
So my brother invited me and a few friends over tomorrow to play some MK11 - I've since release never played local versus, so how does it work?
Can I use my brothers custom variations, unlocked brutalities etc? Or am I stuck with the standard characters? If so, do they have the default variations or the tournament variations (I only play tournament variations)?
Afaik at release it was like a guest could only use default characters and none of the main accounts variations, unlocked costumes, and brutalities - is it still this way? Do I have to make a custom tournament variation for the guest account?

If you play on the same platform, you can load your profile. It works on ps4, anyway.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
She's one of five characters with not one appearance in the ranked top 100

Mortal Kombat 11 online top 100 06/10/2019
• Erron Black — 13
• Liu Kang — 12

• Scorpion — 9
• Jacqui Briggs — 8

• Geras — 7
• Sonya — 7

• Kung Lao — 6

• Cassie Cage — 5
• Kabal — 5
• Sub-Zero — 5

• Jade — 3
• Baraka — 3
• Jax Briggs — 3
• Kitana — 3

• Noob Saibot — 2
• Johnny Cage — 2
• Shao Kahn — 2
• Cetrion — 2
• D'Vorah — 2

• Kollector — 1

• Skarlet — 0
• Frost — 0
• Kano — 0
• Kotal Kahn — 0
• Raiden — 0
Lmao even fucking D'Vorah and Kollector are there.

Glad I'm repping my girl no matter what.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope wee see a balance patch soon. It's tiring fighting the same fighters in ranked. It's ever so slightly better in komp, but oddly enough, I'm seeing more character variety in kasual now. It's still heavy on the Scorpion, but I've fought a variety while testing out my Kollector.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't labbed with anyone except Baraka (during the beta test) and Kombat League is gonna start in a few days. So I'm thinking I'm gonna have a hard time getting wins. Who should I quickly try to get good with? Kinda wanna fuck with Kitana because I got her poise and power mask (less) gear. Or is she too weak to be viable? Might try Jax or Jaqcui. I wish I had gone online earlier now instead of just grinding for gear and skins.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I think MK11 is in a decent spot balance wise :

There are a couple of things that need to GO (like Erron's fatal blow), and some things that need reworks (Johnny's Krushing Blows and his hitboxes), and also the variations are fucking pathetic (Shang Trsung being the poster boy of that), but overall it seems like an easy fix for all the issues.

I hope they don't try to overly nerf characters and just buff the ones that have things that don't work properly. And hopefully find some way to make variations not ass.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they add more variations or just get rid of them entirely and allow you to make your own kustom loadouts for tournaments/ranked/Kombat League.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
I haven't labbed with anyone except Baraka (during the beta test) and Kombat League is gonna start in a few days. So I'm thinking I'm gonna have a hard time getting wins. Who should I quickly try to get good with? Kinda wanna fuck with Kitana because I got her poise and power mask (less) gear. Or is she too weak to be viable? Might try Jax or Jaqcui. I wish I had gone online earlier now instead of just grinding for gear and skins.

I would just stick with Baraka. He's really good. Great projectile, neutral tools, 38% BNB, 50% KB combo, easy krushing blows, good corner game.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I played Kung Lao all night and shit is HARD, it feels like the only way do to damage is throws and gimmicks, does he have a single abusable string or button? His combos are fun as hell but I cannot figure out his gameplan at all