• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I meant specifically her D1. Her normals in general are great, just up close, trying to poke, I'm getting beaten out by a bunch. Even her D3 is slow. It's especially bad against a character like Sub Zero with a 6 frame D1 and 9 frame D3

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
There is a tower available for 3 days with maskless Sub-Zero, if some of you are interested.
Also two very nice skins (AI battle reward) for Skarlet and Cetrion in the Premium Store.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
There is a tower available for 3 days with maskless Sub-Zero, if some of you are interested.
Also two very nice skins (AI battle reward) for Skarlet and Cetrion in the Premium Store.

If they want people to spend more of these dang time krystals, they need to put the rare/glitched gear and skins from the Krypt shrine. The AI battle rewards are the easiest stuff to get.

Also there seems to be stuff labeled as being in the Krypt that no one has found. All I need is this stuff. Expand the store and finally fix the Krypt. It's been buggy long enough.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of maskless Skarlet. I chucked another million into the slot machine last night, still didn't get it.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
0huyom42

Better be an intro

Never saw the film, but going by this gif she seems to say it really weird like:
"To bad you...*pauses and smiles*...will die!"

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
I really hate RNG. I've been reading about players giving millions and millions to the shrine.
This is what I do. Luckily I finally acquired Skarlet's Revel in Carnage augment and I can make money relatively easy now. So every few days I throw a million at the shrine looking for maskless Skarlet. I've been doing that for weeks. Still nothing. It's absolutely crazy. So yeah, tag me if a tower pops up with that in it. Even if I'm at work, I'll walk my wife through using an AI to get it for me, lol.

So I got to Grand Master and I haven't been having too much trouble. At least until recently. I got half way to Demi-God and I was confident that I would just be able to keep pushing through and eventually end up there. Nope. The FG gods have been frowning on me ever since the 4th and my win/loss ratio has basically swapped. Before, I used to mostly win 2 out of 3 sets and sometimes even get a 3 or 4 game streak. Now it's the opposite. I lose 2 out of 3 sets and sometimes I suffer 3 or 4 losses in a row. What happened to me? I really think it's me too and not that I'm getting unlucky and playing much higher caliber players. That does happen from time to time but not often enough for it to be the cause of my current rut. I mean, I can feel that my execution is off. I'm missing punishes, dropping combos. Strings that I used to block with no problem are getting through. This is like some kind of weird performance anxiety. It's like I have no confidence anymore.

Also, please delete Erron Black from the game. I hate that virtual man.

Ube

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
got into Masters the other day and got paired up against a shang (as a kitana main, i struggle with this match up). a loss would've dropped my rank.

what does the game decide to do before i win the match?

crash. booted the game back up only to see i went down a rank because the crash went against me.

fuck me.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
This is what I do. Luckily I finally acquired Skarlet's Revel in Carnage augment and I can make money relatively easy now. So every few days I throw a million at the shrine looking for maskless Skarlet. I've been doing that for weeks. Still nothing. It's absolutely crazy. So yeah, tag me if a tower pops up with that in it. Even if I'm at work, I'll walk my wife through using an AI to get it for me, lol.

Have you been getting any other gear at all?

Deleted member 51306

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
Just got the game. Been a MK fan for a long time but held off on 11 for awhile due to most of my favorite characters being excluded. Now that I have it I love it. Are they doing more than one Kombat pack or is this it? Just curious if some of the characters I like have a chance down the line.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Just got the game. Been a MK fan for a long time but held off on 11 for awhile due to most of my favorite characters being excluded. Now that I have it I love it. Are they doing more than one Kombat pack or is this it? Just curious if some of the characters I like have a chance down the line.
No announcement yet, but based on MKX (2 Kombat Packs) and Injustice 2 (three Fighter Packs), leaks/datamines, and the fact that the devs have said they will support MK11 more than previous NRS games, most people are expecting a Kombat Pack 2 of 3-6 characters at the very least.

Kombat Pack 1 is expected to be: Shang Tsung (out already), Nightwolf (confirmed), Sindel (confirmed), Spawn (confirmed), Ash from Evil Dead and Terminator of some kind (datamined + sound cues in the last trailer suggest this is correct).

Kombat Pack 2 is expected to include: Sheeva, Fujin and Joker (they allegedly tried to get Pennywise from IT, but that fell through), based on data miners/leaks. It's unclear if that's a 3 character Kombat Pack, or if three more characters would come out (come on Havik, cyber ninjas, Takeda or Kung Jin or Li Mei).

nStruct

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Seattle, WA

They haven't said if there will be multiple KPs or not. But the game is quite successful so I imagine there will be more than one.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
I swear, every Liu Kang player trying to reach Demi god only ever do F4,3,U3.

It's +4 but it can be interrupted after the third kick with a 7f combo. But they still try to complete even though they get punished everytime

Will get.

Everybody tag me the fuck out when maskless Skarlet goes up please.

Me to.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I swear, every Liu Kang player trying to reach Demi god only ever do F4,3,U3.

It's +4 but it can be interrupted after the third kick with a 7f combo. But they still try to complete even though they get punished everytime
The ballsy ones will cancel the 3 into a parry.

The REAL ballsy ones KEEP doing it.

Last edited: