• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
My first (and last) set of the season was... can you guess? Yes, that's right, Scorpion. I literally destroyed him with D'Vorah. He was trying to teleport few times, i read his boring ass every single time. Won 2:0. Jade skin secured, bye, bye KL.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
My first (and last) set of the season was... can you guess? Yes, that's right, Scorpion. I literally destroyed him with D'Vorah. He was trying to teleport few times, i read his boring ass every single time. Won 2:0. Jade skin secured, bye, bye KL.
I've been posting in the OT since the game came out and I don't think I've ever see you make a single positive post about the game lol

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Wtf is this garbage with getting 10 points the entire time for winning against people on my level.

The points were always random but this season it feels even worse.

Oct 29, 2017
Are the season gear rewards completely knew every season?

Did they do anything about point decay and losing points when losing a match? (as in, removing it completely)

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Every single time I queue up for a Kombat League match the opponent is 2 bars.
Best selling video game of 2019 and the other game in the series this gen was one of the best selling video games of the generation period.

Can't implement an option to filter matchmaking by connection quality for like 3 games in a row.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Best selling video game of 2019 and the other game in the series this gen was one of the best selling video games of the generation period.

Can't implement an option to filter matchmaking by connection quality for like 3 games in a row.

The technology just isn't there yet, man. Its pretty graphics, flying cars and then matchmaking filters in that order.

Meanwhile I never don't feel bad using Kitana's Gorenado Fatality because it looks like I'm teabagging.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Decided to take part in this kombat league because finally getting skins and Gears for my favourite character, glad Jade doesn't require demi God rank.

The few fights that actually were playable but man online net code needs a lot of work and wth is the deal with not being able to back out of a fight when you see the ping is something ridiculous like 150??

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm going to be playing a fair bit of this Kombat League because I want the Kitana skin. Which means I need to do all the challenges. Why is spilt blood a thing?

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
I have 30/30 axes, 30/30 belts and 29/32 ninja masks for Sub-Zero...

The missing masks are: Cryomancer's Calling, Dong Dáshèn Assassin and Grandmaster's Icy Mask. The description only says "Found in the Krypt". Does this means they're all events like Jax arms and Liu Kang's Young Justice skin?

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Well played a handful of online matches for Kombat League and just got wrecked, until I squeaked out a win in the last one. Ugh, this is why I avoid online.

At least I got the Johnny Cage announcer this week.

Oct 27, 2017
Last night I encountered the most Jax players I have ever played against in my entire MK11 online career...how do I defend against him? I always seem to get grabbed by something :(

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
Last night I encountered the most Jax players I have ever played against in my entire MK11 online career...how do I defend against him? I always seem to get grabbed by something :(

Against grapplers (Jax, Kano, Kotal, Geras New Era) you need to create space. Wake up roll back, wake up attack, use D4 or D1 liberally to poke them out of their grabs. Use your projectiles. Utilize jump attacks/cross ups. It's tough but once you download their game plan they can be dealt with.

Oct 27, 2017
Against grapplers (Jax, Kano, Kotal, Geras New Era) you need to create space. Wake up roll back, wake up attack, use D4 or D1 liberally to poke them out of their grabs. Use your projectiles. Utilize jump attacks/cross ups. It's tough but once you download their game plan they can be dealt with.

I always seem to have trouble with doing the wake-up stuff, the timing on rolls in particular feels weird to me, especially online. I should definitely try poking more though.

SonicFox just said Jax is his new main so that's probably why.

:O damn you SonicFox!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so Cassie got nerfed that bad that he's going to Jax? Seen him use Nightwolf quite a bit too.
SonicFox has always played multiple characters. He played Jacqui before Cassie. He played Erron Black before Jacqui. He busted out a Skarlet in tournament to win. He's always moving onto the next cheap shit.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
When did Kollector get a launcher? I had a fun set against one yesterday, and his 3 hit chain attack that ends on the low, pops up now. (I wanna say its his 443 but I can't recall)

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
SonicFox has always played multiple characters. He played Jacqui before Cassie. He played Erron Black before Jacqui. He busted out a Skarlet in tournament to win. He's always moving onto the next cheap shit.
I don't know if this is a fair characterization. He has an incredible ability to figure out quickly which character has the best toolset for the meta, whether it's with a game's launch or after patches. But he also plays darkhorse characters too, knowing when a lesser known character can shutdown a matchup. He did this with Captain Cold and Joker in Injustice 2 to win tournaments handily, and he was one of the first players to use Yass Queen variation of Cassie Cage with great success.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a fair characterization. He has an incredible ability to figure out quickly which character has the best toolset for the meta, whether it's with a game's launch or after patches. But he also plays darkhorse characters too, knowing when a lesser known character can shutdown a matchup. He did this with Captain Cold and Joker in Injustice 2 to win tournaments handily, and he was one of the first players to use Yass Queen variation of Cassie Cage with great success.
I'm really just saying what he says. He's said that the darkhorse picks he's played in the past was because they were cheap, too.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I've barely played any of the Kombat League before but I want that Kitana skin, is every daily challenge "play 5 sets"?

TotalMackerel

Oct 26, 2017
I can't get any kombat league matches on Xbox. Played during season 1 with no issues but now it just searches for matches endlessly.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I've been enjoying Kollector lately, you can get away with murder since a lot don't know the mu.

Oct 27, 2017
I started to figure out the timing on the wakeup roll and I did much better against Jax; in fact the Jax I played today quit after the first game in our ranked set lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Um where is this I want more KITANA please
(2760 , 6470)
ywuZr1m.jpg

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of green Jaxs out there that can't handle zoning too well lol, followed by the switch of shame to Scorpion

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Finally reached Champion Rank for the Kung Lao skin.

Today i choked and threw away matches more than in my entire life. Most people were downloading me today really frustrating.

But now i can be at ease with just doing my daily matches.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
It always boggles my mind when you beat someone and they message you saying "you're not even good, you're trash, git good, spammer"

Last night I beat someone 2-0 in KL, I beat his Kang and his Scorpion, message incoming right after "you suck, learn to combo"

Ok guy