• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Well, if there's any content after the one year anniversary in April, I guess they're technically being true to their word about longer support than previous games. Just 4 would still be disappointing with how spread out they are now.

Oct 27, 2017
There's no worse feeling than being knocked down and letting yourself get caught in a vortex. I keep getting flustered when the momentum shifts :(

Oct 26, 2017
I mainly want Sheeva, but Havik will be a very nice return!. I hope that this rumor of the Season 2 being revealed at Final Kombat pans out, 'cause Sheeva will make me return to this game.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I don't necessarily believe the 4-pack rumor, but I could believe NRS only releasing 4 instead of 6 so the inevitable Komplete re-package comes out around next-gen launch instead of one year after release.

Not that PS5/XSX versions make any sense if current versions can be BC and have patches, but having a package with PS5/XSX on the box could help push some copies around those systems' launch dates.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Patch on PC:

Hello all,
Here are the patch notes for today's patch!

DX12 (beta)
We just added the BETA version DX12 to the game. This provides an option for players to try out DX12. Because DX12 is a newer graphics system, it changes the performance characteristics for some older video cards. If you want to play on DX12, we recommend having a system with these minimum and recommended specs:

MINIMUM SPEC

Processor: CPU Ryzen 3 1200, 3.10 GHz / Intel Core i7-3770, 3.40 GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics : Radeon RX 470, 4 GB / GeForce GTX 970, 4 GB

RECOMMENDED SPEC

Processor: CPU Ryzen 5 1600, 3.20 GHz / Intel Core i7-6700, 3.40 GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon RX 480, 8 GB / GeForce GTX 1070, 8 GB

General Fixes
Adjusted the HDR option to correctly display when its active/available.
Fixed a miscellaneous green line appearing in the splash screens on some resolutions.
General localization fixes.

Known issues
We're aware of an issue with the MK11_DX12.exe launching the game in DX11 when accessed directly from the game folder.
We're aware that some Nvidia GPU's are experiencing random crashes in MK11 recently. We have reached out and are working close with Nvidia's support to address this issue in a near future driver update.
We are aware of an issue in which keyboard directional keys may become unresponsive when navigating the Store menu
We are aware of an issue in which blood visual effects may affect frame rate on DX12.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Those are the old patch notes.

This is the new one.

General Gameplay Adjustments
  • Fixed a rare issue that could occur after a Getup Forward Roll has been interrupted that could cause characters to move through each other when performing certain attacks (e.g. Jade's Blazing Nitro Kick)
  • Addressed a rare instance of a crash in King of the Hills Practice Mode
  • Fixed a crash in the Kombat Kard section when using Mouse Input
  • Fixed an issue with Dynamic Resolution option not functioning for DX12.
  • Fixed an issue with keyboard keys becoming unresponsive when navigating the Shop
  • Fixed an issue where the "Replace Tower Platform" prompt was not reacting to input
  • Adjusted the special event chests rewards, to match the console version (no Time Krystals will be awarded)
  • Added complete store item descriptions.

Character Specific Adjustments
  • Erron Black - Grip Slam (Away+Back Punch) had its hit reaction adjusted and has 1 more frame of hit advantage
  • Erron Black - Fixed a rare issue that could cause Netherbeast Trap to teleport the opponent to the center of the arena after being hit with specific timing
  • Jacqui Briggs - Danger Zone (Front Kick, Front Kick) can no longer hit opponents while they are in an invincible knocked down state
  • Jax - Fixed an issue that was causing Heat Missile to disappear if he is hit during its active frames
  • Kano - The ground reaction to the first attack of Cheeky Swipes (Getup / Block Attack Up + Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity
  • Kano - The ground reaction to Scarred (Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & Deadly Digger (Back Punch, Back Kick) has slightly increased range
  • Kotal Kahn - Pinned Down (Fatal Blow) had its first attack's hit reaction adjusted against an airborne opponent and has an increased hit region on the second attack while the opponent is in a combo
  • Kung Lao - The ground reaction to the first attack of Flip Kick (Getup / Block Attack Up + Front Kick) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity and the second attack has 4 more active frames
  • Shang Tsung - Crushing Palm (Jump Up + Back Punch) can now be properly cancelled into Sternum Breaker (Front Kick)
  • Nightwolf - Fixed an issue that was causing Ancestral Light to have its active frames removed if he is hit during its active frames
  • Terminator - Fixed a rare issue that could cause Terminator to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Killing Machine while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing

• Joker - Back Throw now requires the correct input for the opponent to Throw Escape
  • Joker - Jumping Jester no longer causes full block damage when it is Flawless Blocked
  • Joker - Fixed an issue that was causing Getting Lit to have its initial active frames removed if he is interrupted at specific timing
  • Joker - Fixed rare issue that could cause Joker to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Batsy-Poo while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing
  • Joker - Fixed rare issue that could cause Batsy Pew Pew to auto-correct if he is interrupted with specific timing
  • Joker - Fixed issue with C C D D E G E C Amplify not being possible if another button is pressed while holding down Back Kick button
  • Joker - Getting Lit Amplified & C C D D E G E C Amplified can now be performed without holding down their respective attack buttons
  • Joker - Getting Lit and Getting Lit Amplified now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery frames
  • Joker - Ta-Da (Hop Attack) can no longer be done at specific timing to remove its landing recovery frames
  • Joker - Fixed a rare issue with KAPOW follow-up hits not comboing correctly in certain situations
  • Joker - Smile (Fatal Blow) can no longer be delayed longer then intended after its armor absorbs an attack
  • Joker - Fixed an issue that allowed Together Forever Brutality to trigger from Getting Lit Amplified

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
This is the second Kombat League I have played in. Something about how the matches are dirty long drawn out stress filled bits of hell is very addicting. I can't stop playing it, and it hate it and love it at the same time.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Played two matches. I chose Skarlet and got Jade counterpicked both times. Lost.

No more Kombat League for me lol.

I haven't found Jade to be that much of a counter to Skarlet. That match up has always seemed pretty close to even to me. Especially since the tentacle acts as a physical attack.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Really dumb old question, but is there a way to get everything for you favorite characters without The Krypt? Or some fast way to go through it?

I'm really sick of that mode, and don't want to have to go through it to get brutalities.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Yes, Cassie's always looks like it is going to hit me low, so I duck block then eat it. I don't recall having problems with Cetrion's, but I don't fight her much.
That's largely because she doesn't really have much going for her in regards to overhead/low mixups. The closest she can get is cancelling the first hit of her low->low string into a Fatal Blow, or cancelling her f2 into the Fatal Blow. But if you're playing offline and are aware, it is still possible to react to even that.

The biggest "strength" of her Fatal Blow is that it tracks the opponent's position so she can punish a move attempt regardless of where she is on the screen.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I can't believe that i am actually playing some matches this season, and also having some fun. It's all Scorpion after Scorpion after Scorpion... but whatever. I just had a match against Noob with probably the worst connection possible, i won tho. Every time i tried to attack, game was slowing down and lagging, is it some kind of hacks or something?

Also having probably the best W/L ratio so far, only using D'Vorah and Jade.

Bwfigzu.png

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Met a Scorpion player in League today. After he lost a match he switched to Johnny Cage and ran away and threw force balls at me constantly.

Man, that was a satisfying win. And one I needed too, I had a terrible morning with my W/L ratio.

McEwan

Jan 30, 2020
Any word on the location of the Kronika Vaults for this weekend's event? Or am I just too early?

Oct 27, 2017
So are they annoucing the MK HD Online Remasters of 1-3 at the same time as the Spawn trailer, or was that happening seperately after?

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
I can't with players declining kasual matches all the time, lmao this community...

The community is pretty bad. After what I thought was a great close match last night, I got teabagged by nightwolf during the finish him section. And then someone else sent me a dozen messages calling me trash for not beating their "run and jump away and shoot low constantly" strategy with Cassie. And that was another really close match that could have gone either way!

Actually last night was really bad for some reason.

Oct 26, 2017
So are they annoucing the MK HD Online Remasters of 1-3 at the same time as the Spawn trailer, or was that happening seperately after?

Based on the supposed leaks, we would be getting the Spawn reveal trailer + the Kombat Pack 2 reveal + the HD remasters of MK 1-3 reveal toward the end of Final Kombat.

We'll just have to see how true those leaks end up being this weekend.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Based on the supposed leaks, we would be getting the Spawn reveal trailer + the Kombat Pack 2 reveal + the HD remasters of MK 1-3 reveal toward the end of Final Kombat.

We'll just have to see how true those leaks end up being this weekend.

I don't know if I could handle that all at once. Where is this leak coming from? I might have read it but can't recall.

HulkMansfield

Dec 29, 2017
The community is pretty bad. After what I thought was a great close match last night, I got teabagged by nightwolf during the finish him section. And then someone else sent me a dozen messages calling me trash for not beating their "run and jump away and shoot low constantly" strategy with Cassie. And that was another really close match that could have gone either way!

Actually last night was really bad for some reason.

Man, I'm newer to online, but I haven't seen any issues yet. That's disheartening. Although I'm one of the people still having frequent disconnect issues, and I probably end up annoying everyone else when I get booted from a fight lol.

I am looking forward to some new fighters though, so I hope the rumors prove true

Side note for anyone dealing with the online issue, Warner Bros told me to delete the game and power cycle my playstation, but that didn't do anything for me. Not sure what other troubleshoots there are.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
This is the second Kombat League I have played in. Something about how the matches are dirty long drawn out stress filled bits of hell is very addicting. I can't stop playing it, and it hate it and love it at the same time.
Same here... had the misfortune of playing the switch version, but now that I'm on ps4 I'm enjoying things more. Trying to work on my mindset so I don't get too caught up in it haha.

But sheesh, this community is something else. Had to party up with only myself to avoid the ragers, and the tbagging is getting annoying.

Also tired of seeing sub, scorp, noob, joker and jade. scrubs 😒

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Same here... had the misfortune of playing the switch version, but now that I'm on ps4 I'm enjoying things more. Trying to work on my mindset so I don't get too caught up in it haha.

But sheesh, this community is something else. Had to party up with only myself to avoid the ragers, and the tbagging is getting annoying.

Yesterday I got a message in Spanish from a Jade player I beat calling me a dirty dark skinned beaner.

Lately I have been loving fighting scorpions and Noobs. Played so many I feel like I know their weak points inside and out. Getting the hang of fighting against Jade now (see first line, ha).

XL Hoodie

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.

Dude. Joker is only a few weeks old. He's also really fun to play.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday I got a message in Spanish from a Jade player I beat calling me a dirty dark skinned beaner.

Lately I have been loving fighting scorpions and Noobs. Played so many I feel like I know their weak points inside and out. Getting the hang of fighting against Jade now (see first line, ha).

Oh learning is definitely good but it gets tiring lol.

Do y'all ever set up Era rooms here?