• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Now how will the finals play out? A dead room with no crowd at all? Celebrity appearances for 16 people and some small amount of staff.

Just a train wreck and with how negative the talk around this game is already. It will only get far worse going forward.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Now how will the finals play out? A dead room with no crowd at all? Celebrity appearances for 16 people and some small amount of staff.

Just a train wreck and with how negative the talk around this game is already. It will only get far worse going forward.

The fact it wasn't at EVO was already bad but with a mangled pro tour finale (following months of total silence and overall apathy towards the game) is ...

Very concerning.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The fact it wasn't at EVO was already bad but with a mangled pro tour finale (following months of total silence and overall apathy towards the game) is ...

Very concerning.
It is, largely because who's going to want to take the risk and go to the next venue when it could be outright cancelled 24 hours before it starts?

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still looking forward to watching the guys compete but man, what a crazy time.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
If Skarlet doesn't get She-Spawn skin, it's going to be such a missed opportunity. It's literally perfect for her.

ESlYN3nUwAA57rW

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for a Reedemer skin for Shao, oh well. Fucking Jacqui Briggs lol. They know what they're doing.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Imagine forcing a basic, boring, flop character to everyone with broken variations and skins... NRS is such a joke.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Two fucking Jacqui skins in one pack! Nice joke NRS. I am so done with this mess of a game.
Imagine forcing a basic, boring, flop character to everyone with broken variations and skins... NRS is such a joke.
Fucking Jacqui Briggs lol. They know what they're doing.
Where's all the Jacqui hate coming from? Last I heard, her re-design over MKX into MK11 was very well-received - both in terms of skins and gameplay - and Jacqui's been showing up in many tournaments as a viable choice.

*shrug* Would you all like another Cassie or Johnny skin or something?

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
No issue with her redesign, just how top tier and popular she now is specifically Upgraded, most of the scene is pissed off with her bs lol.

No character should get two skins in one pack imo even my mains.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
As long as that
Two fucking Jacqui skins in one pack! Nice joke NRS. I am so done with this mess of a game.

How many DLC skins have these characters gotten so far?

Jacqui hasn't gotten any yet, iirc, nor have Erron or Kotal. I'm not seeing the offense here. One of the female characters would have probably ended up with two at some point.

I would have liked D'Vorah to get a DLC skin or some of the last few without extras, but Jacqui having two now isn't really a big deal. It isn't anything on the level of Chun-Li in SFV.

That being said, the matinee theme doesn't do much for me. However, they killed it with the DC pack, and I enjoyed the horror and gothic ones which covered most of the characters I use, so I'm not up in arms about this.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Just when I figured out how to beat all these joker players, now I have to figure out Spawn.

That trailer was pretty sweet though, I should run through his towers at least.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
My God, I had such high hopes for Spawn and he somehow looks better than I ever imagined. This is easily the most hyped I've ever been for a DLC character in a fighter.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is THE final event for the MK11 pro season right? Think we get something at the end or is it radio silence for quite some time?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is THE final event for the MK11 pro season right? Think we get something at the end or is it radio silence for quite some time?
They already showed off Spawn and the preview trailer for the animated movie. Boon came out on stage and said that they have plans for continued support. There's not going to be anything else.

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like no KP2 reveal, not yet. I'm guessing NRS wants to get KP1 complete and in the books before announcing a KP2.

Oh well. Maybe next month(the one year anniversary) there'll be something.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Grand finals was an absolute joy.

Tempted to get spawn but I feel too invested in kollector to bother learning a new character, it takes me forever 😔

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Keith Davids voice, the classic skin, commando Spawn, all the guns and powers, his intro and Malebolgia in his outro. There was so much care and effort put into this character it's insane. Seeing him interact with Scorpion was just awesome.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
I'm a spectator rather than a player.

Why did dude patiently wait for Sonic Fox's taunt/move? Why not throw a fireball or something to interrupt? Sportsmanship?

It was a delayed gun. Joker was holding the button, and when he let's go a bullet would fly fast enough to interrupt anything lui Kang could do. I am guessing the Lui Kang would have been hit even if they used a low fireball. And the amount of health they had left, they couldn't afford any damage.