• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. You can't give Spawns "From Hell" variation it's default name due to inappropriate language.

Even dumber that we have to manually create them in the first place.

There needs to be an option to autopopulate loadouts with the tourney ones.

Man, their timing with server issues is impeccable.

This could be related to Xbox services being overloaded with everyone at home. It's apparently across several WB games.

However, it just highlights how ridiculous the online requirement is for this game.

Oct 25, 2017
Even dumber that we have to manually create them in the first place.

There needs to be an option to autopopulate loadouts with the tourney ones.

This could be related to Xbox services being overloaded with everyone at home. It's apparently across several WB games.

However, it just highlights how ridiculous the online requirement is for this game.
Absolutely. I've tried to get back into this game recently in a somewhat more serious capacity and the fact that you have to do individually go in and create the "tourney variations" instead of them just auto populating is madness.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, that's funny.

No Spawn towers yet (PS4), but maybe the problem isn't so much on the Xbox side but on WB's. Seems like half the towers of time are missing on my end.

There was a Spawn rapid tower earlier today. If you see that issue with the PS4 towers, try restarting and/or rebooting and they should return to normal.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Same here!? Got three tbaggers in a row too ;_;

I think quarentine might be getting to people.

Here's a good one I got from someone I beat 4 times in a row:

khvLlRL.png

GjwDLNO.png

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
New season up! Not sure if I'll play kollector for all of it or finally start learning frost

edit: All of these var 2 spawns... oh it hurts

Last edited:

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I just realized that the DX12 version that's being worked on for PC might actually be for potentially having the engine work on DX12 as well as potential official ports to next-gen for MK11.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized that the DX12 version that's being worked on for PC might actually be for potentially having the engine work on DX12 as well as potential official ports to next-gen for MK11.
Oooh, potential next gen ports would be interesting.

This season is going strangely for me. Been dead set at even wins and losses haha :(

2shd

Oct 25, 2017

I want PS5 and Series X versions, but we better not have to pay for new versions. Can't they just patch in support?

I need those 60fps cinematics.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Can't they just patch in support?
They should be able to. Nothing about what we've heard from Sony or MS makes it seem like you'd NEED to release a separate version of a PS4/X1 game to get it to take advantage of the PS5/XSeX. GOTY editions and such should basically just be versions with all the DLC included (think more like MKXL rather than the Ultimate Edition for INjustice 1)

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So they had the rights to Army of Darkness Ash ( best Ash ).

No Bruce voice.

I take it they tried to negotiate something to get Bruce as well and that may be the reason they delayed him ? ( or maybe he had a veto on his likeness entirely despite not owning this version of Ash )

I just hope if he is in we keep army of Darkness Ash.
Or that his young skin actually looks good unlike terminator.

I guess we can expect a lot of leather face into that character because the chainsaw isnt his hand in that version... please redo the animations though.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
So they had the rights to Army of Darkness Ash ( best Ash ).

No Bruce voice.

I take it they tried to negotiate something to get Bruce as well and that may be the reason they delayed him ? ( or maybe he had a veto on his likeness entirely despite not owning this version of Ash )

I just hope if he is in we keep army of Darkness Ash.
Or that his young skin actually looks good unlike terminator.

I guess we can expect a lot of leather face into that character because the chainsaw isnt his hand in that version... please redo the animations though.

Where are you getting this from? I saw the leak with the copyright info but how do we know about the voice work?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Where are you getting this from? I saw the leak with the copyright info but how do we know about the voice work?

Because we have no reason to doubt what Bruce said now. He wasnt trolling.

If they had his rights it wouldnt be army of darkness.

Same reason army of darkness was removed from continuity for the other evil dead series and comics.

And they went along without Arnold.
0 doubt to be had here.

edit :

Same as this, they got the rights for Army of Darkness, so you won't see any mention of Evil Dead, Sam or Bruce in the credits.

latest

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017

Hmm. That implies that we could get a Season 3. Maybe 5-6 in Season 2, and the remaining amount in Season 3, should that even happen.

Also, apparently a new name was found in the game files during a recent datamine. When looking up names in the [Inventory.] part of the data, there are four new abbreviated names: "FUJ", "ASH", "SHE", lastly..."ROB".

I think we can infer who the first three are, based on age-old datamines and leaks. However, this new "ROB" is not yet known. 'Guess we all know who that is...

Ynjnm7a.jpg

Sub-Zero in Smash confirmed! ;p

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
ROB is Triborg. They changed their files and added collision files for Sindel Spawn and Skarlet against them.

It might be a free DLC with limited customization. (also doesn't need face mocap so probably easier to make)

That'd be cool.

Stryker and Takeda are mentioned but not listed as playable whatsoever so far.

Fujin and Sheeva are confirmed.

Ash is with those two, if that's Ash.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Quaaaadborg!

Just had my first tie because of a projectile trade lol. Finally goingv positive in the season, I'm learning how to punish the spawns better lol

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
From the steamdb listing It looks like some kind of bundle MK11could be available in. It might end up being nothing significant like the Inj2/MK11 bundle.

or maybe them delisting MK9 means they're creating some kind of new bundle witth 9 - 11 in it.

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
Does anyone know how Kano players, Ripper variation, do a string into the command throw? It destroys me, goes through block, but I am in practice mode and I can't figure out how they are doing it.