• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slackbladder

Nov 24, 2017
Kent
Just want to come back here and say only MK 11 gives me WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. Played hundreds of hours on other games like RDR 2, Destiny 2 etc. Only MK 11 does this.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone please explain what is Fidelity FX Sharpening? Does it even work on Nvidia cards? Because i am not noticing any difference during the gameplay between 0 and 1. Is it supposed to make picture quality better when rendering at lower than native resolutions? I tried "sharpen only" at 1 which is max but i am not noticing anything. Am i doing something wrong?

Another question: Why is TAA so bad in this game? Is it MK11 only or that's how TAA works? Why does it make everything to look so soft and blurry during the gameplay compared to FXAA or no AA? Also after the Spawn update, TAA ghosting/smearing is back. Is not as bad as day one but it's very noticable. Can i do anything to make the picture more sharp and better looking while using TAA? Thanks.