• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

DwztoRWU0AAaEi_.jpg:large

Excited for this. We'll probably get more news on the beta too.

What characters are you hoping get announced? Personally I'm hoping we get Noob Saibot back.

versus.png

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I am not going to pick up the game, I still love MK and have an attachment to it's story and characters.

Really excited for what characters they show. I hope Noob is back.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
If we're doing wishlists then:

Kitana, human Reptile, Kung Lao, Noob, Ermac, Baraka, Kabal.

Give me at least 2-3 of those and the rest is gravy.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
I just wanna see gameplay with these new visuals. They're knocking the character models out of the park so far and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for gear customization so I can customize my fighters.
8-C4-A9-C73-E2-BB-497-E-ADF5-C5-FD72-C32-D4-C.jpg

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the websites not blocked at work is ironically Facebook... wish they had a facebook stream like Capcom Fighters.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I'd do anything for Rain come on NRS you made my Red Hood dreams come true now give me that purple ninja! I'm pre ordering the 100 dollar version on Friday I'm so excited for the stream I hope they do weekly streams like they did for I2.