• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2018
I wonder when Kronika snatched her? Maybe right away after MK9, and she messed with time in a way that made people not notice she was gone in MKX and that's the retcon as to why she wasn't seen in it?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
jurvRpo.jpg
Hello, new main!

Jan 11, 2018
I just love the way she looks in this game. The normal skin tone is nice, her face looks good. The moves are on point.

But that Twitch chat is a dumpster fire.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
She's not a stripper anymore, basically. What a shame...
tumblr_n65j0p0HQn1tazhx4o1_400.gif

CGgD.gif

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here and say that Jade was also loved by a lot of women who still cosplay her in very skimpy outfit.
Now, I like her new outfit more then what came before BUT you can't deny that this was deemed attractive by both men and women.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I need to stop watching the fatalities as they're revealed, I'm gonna spoil it all for myself.
Part of the fun for me is learning how to do these and watching the results.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
If she's revenant like most of the characters then why was she absent in MKX?

The trailers have implied that Kronika is either an elder god or at least comparable in power. I think the idea is that she was able to use her time powers to take Jade from Quan-Chi.

As for why she chose Jade, I'm not sure. They described her as using Shadow Power so maybe she is like Johnny and bread to have power to fight the gods. She might have chosen Jade to be her assassin against Raiden.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Kinda sucks that Jade is pretty much going to be a minion for Kitana and likely going to job a lot in the story.

The trailers have implied that Kronika is either an elder god or at least comparable in power. I think the idea is that she was able to use her time powers to take Jade from Quan-Chi.

As for why she chose Jade, I'm not sure. They described her as using Shadow Power so maybe she is like Johnny and bread to have power to fight the gods. She might have chosen Jade to be her assassin against Raiden.
I don't think that's the case, it has been established based on the description of the trailer that she is serving the Netherealm, basically be Kitana's ally

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
So apparently Baraka called Jade "Kitana Kahn" in one of the intros. Right after that they turned off intros for the rest of the stream.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Kinda sucks that Jade is pretty much going to be a minion for Kitana and likely going to job a lot in the story.

I don't think that's the case, it has been established based on the description of the trailer that she is serving the Netherealm, basically be Kitana's ally
Yeah, her listed info is she's an undead servant of the Netherrealm right now.

A bit disappointing. Her teased importance to Kronika and her absence in MKX made me think she might get liberated from Kitana's story a bit and give her more agency in the plot rather than just being Kitana's tag-along. We'll see; time travel and all that.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017

Hmm, I am probably wrong then. The fight intro against Baraka has her mention Kitana as the Kahn of Outworld so maybe the world has changed a lot since MKX. It's really hard to knows since a lot of the fight intros in MKX were not cannon in the story mode.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, her listed info is she's an undead servant of the Netherrealm right now.

A bit disappointing. Her teased importance to Kronika and her absence in MKX made me think she might get liberated from Kitana's story a bit and give her more agency in the plot rather than just being Kitana's tag-along. We'll see; time travel and all that.

I'm just going to hope that she's acting as some sort of double agent. I honestly think it would be really cool if she was the one who destoryed Dark Empress Kitana.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
So, I didn't watch the stream. But did anyone try look if there was more characters slots this time ?
It happened with the stages last stream..

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Question

I have that MK arcade stick that came with mk9 for ps3.

It's a usb connection, will this work with the xbox and mk11?

Status
Not open for further replies.