• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
I dunno man, hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't put too much stock into this Cary stuff.

At this point it feels like people might somehow will it into existence, though.

Maximilian

The Dood
Verified
Feb 19, 2019
That fuck you fuck you fuck you from Johnny literally has me in tears everytime I watch it. Something about the poses and delivery. If it happens a low HP victories, I'm playing this guy 1000%.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I have a cold for the first time in 10+ years. I can't stop fucking coughing and my nose is running like a mother fucking. I wish someone would Shang Tsung all the mucus and snot out of my body.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
That fuck you fuck you fuck you from Johnny literally has me in tears everytime I watch it. Something about the poses and delivery. If it happens a low HP victories, I'm playing this guy 1000%.

Looking forward to more impressions from you Max. I know your time was limited with the game. Curious how it's all going to play out with the beta's and stuff.

And yes Johnny being super-over-the-top is absolutely amazing.

My main from MK2 came a long way.

B1ggRandall

Oct 27, 2017

feroca

Banned
May 12, 2018
Though in the context of Twitter, maybe Tagawa meant something else.

Clicking his tweet, you can see it was in response to someone asking about if he was in the game, which look he should have: 90s or Legacy?

90s was his first video game - movie adaptation-- he played Heihachi in Tekken) and Legacy was his first "webisode" (web series).

So whether he is Shang Tsung or not in 11, the tweet seems to be about something else... But with a tease. He also has been retweeting stuff about 11.

EDIT:
Yep, as posted above. Misscommunication.

Last edited:

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First time I like J.Cage. Other earthrealmers still suck to me though, especially at the cost of Reptile, Sindel and Ermac. (And Havik).

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Kombat Kast this week? Apart from character reveals, I'd love to see a new stage or two. Perhaps a stage fatality.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I actually hate Black Dragon Fight Club now because I've seen it that many times. Why we haven't seen beyond those three stages on a stream is beyond me.

Tomma18

Banned
May 29, 2018
Everyone reading that as confirmation:

Across platforms?

Mortal Kombat: The Movie
&
Mortal Kombat webseries where he reprised his role.

Sorry lol.

His first line:

"MY FIRST VIDEO GAME AND FIRST WEBISODE...ITS BEEN AN HONOR TO PLAY SHANG ACROSS PLATFORMS"

Now i see his later denial but still, that wording of his sentence definitely left it up for discussion.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Man, this last page was a rollercoaster of emotions regarding Mr. Tagawa's inclusion in MK11.
Him as Shang in this game would have been brilliant.

The Watcher

Oct 29, 2017
Ermac should never come back if he's just going to be a mummy again, and I say that as someone who's favourite character is Ermac.
You know it's funny, I never saw him as a mummy per say, I thought he was decaying because his body couldn't contain the souls without powerful magic ala Shao Khan or Shang Tsung helping him. At least that's my headcannon.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I guess he's not in the game. Bummer.

young-thug-un-young-thug-what-the-hell-going-on-4052127.png

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Now I patiently wait to be informed why this doesn't mean what I think it does

Aw fuck, I was about to respond to this with so much excitement, but then I read this page and it's now deflated. I'm hoping he was reigned in by NRS PR-people because he spoke too soon. This man is who I always think of when I imagine Shang Tsung. Also, he's a fucking badass actor, and Man in the High Castle is a phenomenal show. I'd be so happy to see his likeness (young AND old!) in MK11.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Still think Shang will be in the game. I can't imagine a major character like him only appearing in MK9 throughout this trilogy, when even Noob Saibot is making his way back.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I hope CHT's retraction is just because NRS asked him to do so. That dude's portrayal of Shang Tsung is probably the most revered among all of Shang's incarnations over the years. His inclusion would make me go from waiting for a sale to buying the game on day one.

I mean, if Cage's stuff wasn't reason enough on its own.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Hmmmmm...

'NetherRealm Boss Teases 'Pretty Awesome' Features Planned to be Added to MK11 Shortly After Launch'

https://wccftech.com/netherrealm-teases-awesome-features-mk11/

The Krypt mode was already confirmed, but Himmerick added that it will be a bit of a surprise in terms of the new direction given by the developers. "Yes, there will be a Krypt! You can expect it to be fun. I don't want to oversell it, for sure, but I think it'll be a nice surprise to the players when they see the direction the Krypt has taken in this game."

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Aaaaahhhhhhh! Why did they announce this so close to launch of they're going to give so little content every week!? They could have announced this game 18 months ago and, at the rate they are sharing news, we'd still be waiting to hear about the full roster today.

Status
Not open for further replies.