• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Someone fill this with the rest that we already know are 100 percent confirmed.
uSQvcnj.png

Mileena, Shinnok, Shang Tsung, Rain aren't 100% just rumor/speculation

Last edited:

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
So the consensus is this is proving the secret characters theory rather than just dlc slots? I hope that's the case.

Also, the leak didn't have Rain right so he's still up in the air? Only Shang, Mileena, and Shinnok we're supposedly secret characters?

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
So the consensus is this is proving the secret characters theory rather than just dlc slots? I hope that's the case.

Also, the leak didn't have Rain right so he's still up in the air? Only Shang, Mileena, and Shinnok we're supposedly secret characters?
uSQvcnj.png

Mileena, Shinnok, Shang Tsung & Rain aren't 100% just rumor/speculation
Rain isn't 100% just rumor/speculation

But I think there will be one more secret/unlockable character (Rain). A lot of people seem to think this as well, I guess because of that one menu pic of his back and also high demand for him to return (and since he can't be DLC according to the "no repeats" rule).

Last edited:

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Only the last four boxes are coded to gradually fade, which leads me to believe that there are only 25 characters and that the last four are meant to represent an expanding roster through DLC.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Only the last four boxes are coded to gradually fade, which leads me to believe that there are only 25 characters and that the last four are meant to represent an expanding roster through DLC.

Keep in mind Kombat Pass stated that there is 6 DLC characters.

Also unless SonicFox was trolling, he did say his main was Rain but we haven't seen any actual gameplay footage of him.

Also the select screen can be misleading.

For example this was MKX character select screen before all of the Kombat Passes.
resizedimage640360-Mortal-Kombat-x.jpg

Which with subsequent updates expanded to this

oug-mkxl-tier_list_by_tom_brady.jpg

So Netherrealm can zoom out to add additional boxes or outright change the select screen as more characters are added. I mean this has already happened even with the MK 2011 PAX build only showing 12 characters when the final game had 26 unique boxes and a special 27th box for unlocks and DLC characters.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Stress test open for all who signed up?

Here's hoping! I'm leaving for a 2 week vacation Saturday so tomorrow will be my only chance to play. lol I'll have to drop my beta codes in the inevitable beta thread. :(

Is the stress test under a NDA? There was something posted last week that it was under embargo but it looks like the MK reddit are streaming it and I think Max will be too?

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
hzaes00.jpg

Come on. Look at this. Purple and gold with a mask on. Clothes look somewhat regal, somewhat flashy.
Also he's sleeveless and wearing vambraces just like Rain in MKX. He has a man bun ffs, what other character would that make sense for?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
hzaes00.jpg

Come on. Look at this. Purple and gold with a mask on. Clothes look somewhat regal, somewhat flashy.
Also he's sleeveless and wearing vambraces just like Rain in MKX. He has a man bun ffs, what other character would that make sense for?
Every single possible leak points to no Rain at all, make this easy for yourself pls.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Has Boon said the "no repeat dlc" line since MK11 was announced? Feels weird no Triborg since the variation system is still in.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Is this allowed to be streamed? I'd love to check it out while I'm at work today. Have to go out with my wife so I probably won't get to play till late tonight or tomorrow.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got a PS4 code, anyone knows what the file size is?

Edit: just added to my d/l queue, it's 6.71GB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.