• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
OH SHIT FROST LOOKS FUCKING SICK

She looks like a goddamn DC character... though its very apperently they have taken several influences from their work on the DC stuff

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
image0.jpg

Edit: Clearer face shot
image0.jpg

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
No. They've obviously put A LOT more effort into each characters movesets and customization. 25 is perfectly fine. Quality > quantity

Agree. Also, let's not forget there will be at least 6 DLC characters for this game which makes the roster 30/31 chars. That's ok by me.
The stage selection is also great, compared to other fighters this gen. No complaints here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I would have like 2-3 more and smaller DLC packs, but I can't complain too much compared to other games and with the huge overhaul of everything.
I mean i am not complaining. I am just saying. 26 or 27 would be nice.
Also i don't know why are there 29 slots including SK on official site.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
So, now I wonder. Why is she locked at the start ?
I suppose that means she's really important in the story. ( Please don't spoil me. )

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine its both. Beat story to unlock her for free, or spend krypt koins to unlock her without going through story.

They've sold paid unlocks in the past, so there being that option would not be unexpected.
edit: it does say PlayStation store, so yeah it's a paid option.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Injustice 2 had a lot of unfortunate recycling which probably helped with that roster count.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
We have known the base roster number for like a month now. If anyone is disappointed by that it's your own fault for buying into the secret character stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.