• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Welp. Copies are out in the wild.
0549qi3rbgs21.jpg

Apparently
Frost isn't in the roster screen. You have to unlock her?

Servers aren't up and there's no day 1 patch yet.
I wonder if Kahn is packed in everywhere, or just that region.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Some poor decisions.

One of their big reveals just got scooped by early copy, and they still haven't shown gameplay of the pre-order character they've been pushing for months.

edit: and now Shao Kahn footage is out there.
Shao Kahn situation is even more ridiculous, he was revealed back in the very first trailer, they wanna convince people to pre-order and yet do not show a single footage of the character. I mean, im positive they will do a great job with him, but, it's about time he was revealed.

Concerning marketing, there are some really iffy decisions on their part, but, can't even blame NRS given that WB is the one calling the shots.

Last edited:

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
NRS fucked up so badly by staggering the info rollout. Now they got scooped by a leak. Fucking morons.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
NRS fucked up so badly by staggering the info rollout. Now they got scooped by a leak. Fucking morons.
and they had to knew that the game would be available in europe on the 15th/16th of april (easter holidays, so games always release sooner). krypt will be fully revealed tomorrow and we will have frost gameplay...probably today.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
Last edited:

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I wouldn't mind some Switch leaks to be honest. The game is almost here and I can't decide which version to buy.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Noob about to have the unarguably top 3 best fatalities of the entire franchise all for him, whew.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
and they had to knew that the game would be available in europe on the 15th/16th of april (easter holidays, so games always release sooner). krypt will be fully revealed tomorrow and we will have frost gameplay...probably today.
Yeah, I'm mad at myself for preordering on PSN and not looking at the calendar. Game is gonna be available at every store around here come friday because of the holidays.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm mad at myself for preordering on PSN and not looking at the calendar. Game is gonna be available at every store around here come friday because of the holidays.

You and me both, bud. We'll wait it out a few more days until it unlocks.

Really really hope Frost has at least one full-on cyber costume. I like her base one but somehow she looks like a superhero to me.

Oct 25, 2017
She only became really fetishized in MK9 with those awful outfits. Now all of the creeps are obsessed with her.

I say the best thing to do is to bring Mileena and Ermac back as secret characters, just to call back to UMK3.

But mostly just bring Mac back. Who cares about Mileena.
Nah. That started way earlier, Mileena has been the go to fetish monster girl for a while.

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
Wow at Frost's new design and lmao at the Erron intro. Imagine if the head changes and deconfirms other characters lol.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's your own fault if you looked too much into the website roster stuff.

It's only the website. There was never any evidence the game would have more than 25.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ed Boon says the base roster is 25

"No way, there's got to be tons of secret unlockable characters!!!"

The base roster is 25 characters

"Man fuck NRS what a small roster this is bullshit!"

You've all had plenty of time to accept this, this is on no one but you.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
I gotta say, I haven't been this hyped for a fighting game since UMvC3. NRS really went above and beyond with the designs in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.