• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
Can't even navigate the Krypt. Can't even customize my characters. Can't even do a local match without some server bullshit getting in the way, but I bet the major outlets and publications won't acknowledge the always online fuckery in the reviews.
but at least those damn hackers wont get things for free!

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno this error minigame they added to this entry of MK isn't too great. Am I supposed to time my button presses or something??

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In finally. Servers are still shaky af but... playing at least.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
"Link to mobile to unlock stuff!"

Okay... fine I'll download this stupid app.

"Failed to link mobile account, please try again later."

Cool. But the mobile app says the link worked and none of the rewards appeared on the console version.

Guess I'll jump into the tutorial...

"An error occurred downloading from the MK11 servers... none of your progress will be saved until you reconnect!"

Nice job WB. Great first impression.

The "premium" shop seems to be working fine though! lol.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the server errors mean they are right now updating progression and rewards for Krypt and Towers of Time. They did say they wanted to do that "ASAP". I hope it is a substantial change.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm able to play, just that I'm losing out on some rewards because the server can't get half of them.

Again, this is absurd. This amount of shit connected to servers is ridiculous.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Loving Jax so far. The gameplay is so good. Server shit ATM is really dumb though.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Egg was definitely working on the OT already, because he asked me for screens for the design. Something must've come up today that prevented him from posting it.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
You guys liked "Krypt-o-currency" right? For the OT title.
ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Couldn't sleep, so I played some MK on the Switch, other than really bad aliasing on some models (jax's beard looks pretty terrible) I am accepting the graphical downgrade. Played it docked. Jax's ending was cool, can't believe people had a problem with it. Switch had a few server issues, but it was just slow a few times. Can't wait to play more tomorrow.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Few questions:
  • Online only? No playing on the train without WiFi?
  • Possible to get Shao Kahn now or later?
  • Impressions on Switch handheld visuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.