• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck does the porting studio change from Shiver to QLOC? Lol WB up to more PC shenanigans.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
The Switch is the biggest hint it uses UE4. UE3 flat out isn't supported on Switch.
UE3 flat out isn't supported on any current consoles. It was officially retired with 360/PS3/Vita/Wii U.

Any UE3 games on PS4, XB1 or Switch involve engine ports by the devs themselves, there's no export from Epic. And there are UE3 games on Switch like Rocket League or Outlast 1-2.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, they changed to QLOC, i don't know what's happened but yes, QLOC is now the studio porting the PC version.

I'm confident now!

lol that's pretty funny. They somehow picked the wrong developer when they put the Steam listing up.

UE3 flat out isn't supported on any current consoles. It was officially retired with 360/PS3/Vita/Wii U.

Any UE3 games on PS4, XB1 or Switch involve engine ports by the devs themselves, there's no export from Epic. And there are UE3 games on Switch like Rocket League or Outlast 1-2.

You're right about all that. But AFAIK getting UE3 to run on the Switch is a pain in the neck, and with MK11 requiring 60fps I really doubt it's not using UE4.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
The Switch is the biggest hint it uses UE4. UE3 flat out isn't supported on Switch.

I really don't get why NRS can't handle PC ports themselves. Neither Capcom/Dimps, Namco or ArcSys does that. Or even Arika. Every other FG developer handles their own PC versions.

Not natively but there are are least 3 unreal engine 3 ports on the system and are amoung the best ports

edit. nm already answered

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Absolutely not going near the PC version until I've seen some trusted impressions.
It's good to be careful, but we have reasons to be optimistic I think. QLOC did a superb job fixing MKX and Injustice 2 is great on PC. High Voltage is nowhere near NRS fighters anymore :P

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I feel the adventure mode would work better as a seperate game, it's not like it can play anything like the regular game.