• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Frost looks too much like Kronika IMO, but that's okay since she likely has some cool alts.

Now, Switch leaks when :x

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we get some cool dlc chars like Freddy or Jason again. I'd like some interesting IP from diff movies/games in.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Kenshi and Frost are like the only characters from the PS2 era that youd actually want playable or care about so i mean.

Lets be honest the DLC is gonna be Spawn

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
okay got it

I will keep an eye before release to see if there are any further reports of SP content
Similar to Injustice 2 and MKX.
-A 2-3 hours long story mode.
-Regular towers that are like arcade ladders, with specific characters endings.
-Online related towers with hourly/daily/weekly events and variations
-Training modes
-Character customization
-The krypt

Nov 13, 2017
Here's a better look at what Frost looks like;

frostmk11.png

NRS fucking KILLED her design in this game. She looks fucking incredible.
224px-Soldier76-portrait.png
+
220px-Tracer_Overwatch.png

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
The more fatalities I see from this game, the more I can tell that they're running out of ideas. While a couple have been genuinely brilliant, the majority of them are just ways to make their head come out of their body - or "what else can we do with their head?"

It just seems like they're running out of creative ways to dismember characters lol

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
The more fatalities I see from this game, the more I can tell that they're running out of ideas. While a couple have been genuinely brilliant, the majority of them are just ways to make their head come out of their body - or "what else can we do with their head?"

It just seems like they're running out of creative ways to dismember characters lol
I swear to God I read this every single thread about every single MK game lmao.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I swear to God I read this every single thread about every single MK game lmao.

See, this seems like truth, cuz most fatalities are lame, and people end up thinking "meh, older games were better, they are out of ideas". But Max is currently doing legacy videos of old games and it actually same ratio for old games. 10% good ones, 90% filler.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
See, this seems like truth, cuz most fatalities are lame, and people end up thinking "meh, older games were better, they are out of ideas". But Max is currently doing legacy videos of old games and it actually same ratio for old games. 10% good ones, 90% filler.
I've said this before here. The quality is the same as always (let's consider from MK9 to now when I say this), the majority is pretty good and there are a couple of awful and fantastic ones. Nothing changed, except the fact they are all fresh so opinions may be biased at first.

Everything from MK 3 to Armageddon has a legit 90% awful 10% ok/good ratio tho.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. It's just that people tend to remember the greats and forget all the trash.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017

It's not about the ideas. It's about the *sigh* execution.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
My girl Frost getting the secret character treatment huh? Fine fine. Just hope you can change her hair to the old spiky look.

May 5, 2018
Welp, bummed Smoke couldn't get in but I loved playing as Jax and Kabal in MK9 so I'll likely main as them (though Jax was definitely likely to come back when this game got revealed I'd say). I'm curious as to who the guest DLC characters would be. Joker seems likely but what about a Westworld character like Delores or Maeve? WB still has ownership of the Westworld IP in some fashion and maybe NetherRealm gets some HBO representation?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Terminas being changed to Geras so late can't just be a coincidence.
Really think we're getting Terminator.

Rumors are pointing towards Joker and I wouldn't be surprised. Joker or Pennywise will be in season 1. We're getting one of those clowns.

Spawn just cause he's been asked about for ages and good thing they waited so long cause they finally have the graphical capabilities to do the character justice.

About the fatalities, feel like they went overboard with the "splitting someone in half" fatalities. Feels like someone in the team got a hold of an anatomy model and went to town.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I really hope we just get two guests and the rest are MK alum.
As an MK fan, I always want more MK alum. Armageddon's bloated roster may have been TOO big, but it also was a giant list of all the major playable fighters that compose the history of the series. So while MK11 has 25 characters confirmed at launch, it's missing over 50(!) playable fighters from its roster.

I fully expect guests, but when you have enough characters sitting on the sidelines to fill TWO more games with a base roster of 25 characters, I would very much like to emphasize those characters instead.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The multiverse mode and the gear it doled out from Injustice 2 gave that game a TON of replayability. Is there something equivalent in MK11, and is it as robust?

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding that story rumor:
Why would the godlike Keeper of Time have a short stint as a Lin Kuei jobber?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Noob Saibot is definitely Malthael and The Kollector is for sure a Treasure Goblin though

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The Cyrax and Sektor Rumour is apparently true and they have full movesets which makes me think they will be DLC but i think they will only take up one roster slot and a mechanic is that you can switch between the two. Or they could be skins for frost

Last edited:

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
The Cyrax and Sektor Rumour is apparently true and they have full movesets which makes me think they will be DLC but i think they will only take up one roster slot and a mechanic is that you can switch between the two. Or they could be skins for frost
Though X had Rain, Sindel and others and they all never made it as DLC. Could be they just "ported" the characters from previous game(s).