• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
That video is 60fps, frame rate during cinematics(intros, supers, fatalities, etc... ) are all over the place, probably get down to early 20s when it's supposed to be 30(this is inline with other videos).

But even regular gameplay isn't a solid 60fps in the video cgcg was replying to, there are a lot of drops and whole intervals where it goes down to 30fps during regular gameplay. Not sure if it's fucked up capture or the game actually runs worse when docked, handheld mode video HeRinger posted runs so much smoother even on the same stage!

Gezzzz...

There's one billion videos of Brazilians using illegal copies on YouTube. I'm more than embarrassed at this point.

Channels as NINTENDO FANS.... what a huge moron you are, not a fan.
Curious how could you tell? Been playing the game for 4 days now, retailers just broke release date over here(PS4 version, and not in Latin America).

Last edited:

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Less to do with bring a piece of shit and more to do with economics tbh
There's a reason why I left that place to proudly never come back. Brazil's problems are way worse than just "economics". Dishonesty is deeply ingrained everywhere, and I'm not even taking into account the violence, gratuitous sexualisation, corruption, the list goes on. Not really a theme for this thread anyway.