• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Ed Boon:

707.jpg

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
the fact there was literally a major industry press event where they could have announced this simultaneously and simply chose not to is... baffling.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Street Fighter 6, Tekken 8, and Mortal Kombat 6, danggggggg

The big fighting game series fans are eating well

Still bummed a bit that we aren't getting an Injustice 3 LOL

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Coming out this year. Fans are gonna start asking for a gameplay trailer really sooooooooon.

it's gonna be another cinematic reveal trailer with a 21 savage song like X and 11

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I mean a sequel in the best selling fighting franchise in history is hardly news but that release period sure is. Woops.

Stibbs

Feb 8, 2023
The 518
up there with Ford unveiling Forza 6 at the Detroit Auto Show in 2015 for "weirdest AAA game announcement of all time" lol

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I mean at this point it's gotten comically, insultingly stupid that Netherrealm hasn't revealed their next game and then the icing on the cake is that it's just the next fucking Mortal Kombat game, lol.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If only there was some sort of...big event happening today you know? Something they could have used to share even a logo for the game announcement?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I mean a sequel in the best selling fighting franchise in history is hardly news but that release period sure is. Woops.

Granted there was a lot of smoke that MK12 was in the cards but to this point it hadn't been confirmed. NRS had been on a alternating schedule with their games so a non-MK game was due but it looks like they are breaking that.

If only there was some sort of...big event happening today you know? Something they could have used to share even a logo for the game announcement?

"Why even show anything if all you have is a logo?!?" probably would have been the reaction tbh.