• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Please be closer to classic fatalities rather than the snuff film ones we have now lol, I don't need to see skin ripped off like string cheese anymore

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

OP
OP
DMVfan123

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Could a mod add "Will feature fatalities" to the thread title, I was about to but since I'm on mobile I hit Enter and it posted the thread for all to see on accident

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
My dreams:

Tony Jaa as Liu Kang, Iko Uwais as Scorpion, Yayan Ruhian (Mad Dog in The Raid) as Shang Tsung, Donnie Yen as Raiden, Michael Jai White as Jax and so on.

Directed by Gareth Evans.

Last edited:

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I'm legit shocked honestly.

I think Deadpool is the only reason we are getting the hard R. Basically, after years of ignoring what fans were saying, someone finally decided to put a real budget behind an R rated movie. I actually didn't love the first Deadpool movie, but I am so, so happy I supported it.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
The story mode & fighting scenes in IX, X, & XI are hella entertaining; and those are just CGs & video games.

I hope the new film will be as fun like them.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I think Deadpool is the only reason we are getting the hard R. Basically, after years of ignoring what fans were saying, someone finally decided to put a real budget behind an R rated movie. I actually didn't love the first Deadpool movie, but I am so, so happy I supported it.
Wasn't Deadpool's budget actually pretty shoe-string for a Superhero film? I think it was sub 60.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't Deadpool's budget actually pretty shoe-string for a Superhero film? I think it was sub 60.

Holy shit, you are right. It isn't a tiny budget, but it is definitely pretty small for a super hero movie. I knew the referenced the budget in the film (very cute), but I would have thought that it would have been a little bigger than that.

I guess sometimes the toe dip strategy does work...

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Everything is sounding good so far, I hope this ends up all working out. The fight choreography needs to be amazing.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly them making a big deal out of there being fatalities makes me... More nervous about the movie.

Hopefully they don't cram in as many as they can just to have them. Like yeah, the story can have gruesome points, but when you play MK9, 10, 11 (of no doubt there will be some inspiration from), you aren't seeing fatalities every couple of minutes. They make a big deal out of it when it happens to a character. Do it too often and it loses it's impact.