• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep this SFW.

But I thought we could could about weird turns on we have or once had. For example, I remember as a kid thinking having an alien girlfriend who could morph her body to plus size to super model body type at any point would be awesome, but even more so, if she had breasts that could stretch and extend as if she had Mr.Fantastic. Not her whole body mind you. Only her breasts. Which she'd have three of.

Any one else got odd turn ons from any point in life?

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
This is a very liberal definition of SFW you're working with here lol

Anyone ever get mourning wood at a funeral?

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
This is a very liberal definition of SFW you're working with here lol

Anyone ever get mourning wood at a funeral?
34933.jpg

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered and should mention she fought crime with these breasts on the side. For some reason that was extra hot to me.

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we talking turn ons or kinks or fetishes or life styles here? Because tbh a turn on is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeety boring. Like its ez to get turn on.

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
I have a sensitive scalp so rubbing or scratching my head/hair the right way really gets me going

Barbershop visits can get awks

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I had the hots for Gadget Hackwrench when I was a wee boy.

As for today? I find women that wear baseball caps to be extra attractive.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of like the Dead from Community... I'm a lot of things. But some pretty vanilla stuff is toes, especially painted ones that go along with high heels that clasp over the ankle. Spanking is another fun vanilla activity. I don't like spanking but I enjoy spanking others.

Nothing awkward here!

Deleted member 13642

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A girl who can roll the hell out of her eyes. She's like permanently over existence. Like sometimes I say shit so stupid she looks like she's trying to look at her brain. Mm.

Also fishnets. How super weird is that

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Keep this SFW.

But I thought we could could about weird turns on we have or once had. For example, I remember as a kid thinking having an alien girlfriend who could morph her body to plus size to super model body type at any point would be awesome, but even more so, if she had breasts that could stretch and extend as if she had Mr.Fantastic. Not her whole body mind you. Only her breasts. Which she'd have three of.

Any one else got odd turn ons from any point in life?
Wait you had a think for Big Bertha from The Great Lake Avengers? Not judging you

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Hands, but that is all I will say. Cause you can't talk about these things without sounding like a serial killer

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know that hockey mascot, Gritty? If you mashed up Frozen and Man of Steel with that, I think I'd die.

Illuvatar

Jan 22, 2019
I once fell asleep in an empty train and I must have gradually fell on my back. As people started pouring in, I was still sleeping.
I finally woke up to obvious morning wood sticking out of my pants and about 4 people awkwardly trying their best to look somewhere else.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
I recently learned that black women wearing cowboy hats do the trick for me. I usually hate cowboy hats.

Edit
Now that I think about it, this is not even awkward. Awkward would be getting a woody on the bus and having to hide it with my backpack.

Last edited:

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I once fell asleep in an empty train and I must have gradually fell on my back. As people started pouring in, I was still sleeping.
I finally woke up to obvious morning wood sticking out of my pants and about 4 people awkwardly trying their best to look somewhere else.

They were just afraid of the power you were showing.

Also for me, since this is safe for work. Fishnets, hair, thick eyeliner, and soft touches on the leg are all sfw turn ons.

I can't say I have a thing for ears, like certain or all ears would turn me on... but attached earlobes are a huge turn off for me. Absolutely no idea why. Dangling lobes don't instantly mean attractive, but attached is definitely a downer.

Had too look it up, but im the opposite.