• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
My tenth grade criminal justice teacher used to do a thing where she dangle her shoes between her toes. That's how I found out I had a foot fetish.

Also no make up with tank top combination I find oddly does it for me.

Last edited:

Roygbiv95

Alt account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
250px-Widgetlogo.jpg

And don't act like this show didn't turn you on either when you were a kid

Last edited:

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Girls with an overbite. Deborah Ann Woll <3

No, it's not "awkward," you think I'm posting the heavy shit on here? Get real

Oct 25, 2017
canada
She had a cut out of Freud above her bed. She enjoyed being choked and slapped during sex whilst I acknowledged Dr Freud. The first time we hooked up, she sat on the bed shoving her fingers down her throat. When I asked about it, she yelled in a demonic voice "I'm warming my throat up!"

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Well, mine brings me shame since I have no control over it. If only there was a way to rewire my brain, I'd do it at that moment. And no, I am not talking about being in line with "Demodded, not Denutted".... well now he might be.. but regardless it is a very unusual one.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love short hair on girls. Looks a lot better and there is something attractive about seeing a girls neck and shoulders instead of it being covered up by a bunch of hair.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Painted toe nails on pretty feet with see through high heels... yeah lol

Beautiful long, straight well kept hair, topically brunettes.

I'm a waist down kind of guy so thick thighs, slim waist đź‘Ś

Does that qualify as SFW? Lol

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Idk how to describe it but crooked teeth ? but not like REALLY crooked just a little bit ...idk

also natural blonde hair with brown or black eyes.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I've found that I'm very attracted to women who are confident enough to tell me how I feel about them while knowing that I'm not kind enough to allow them to be wrong.

I'm also tempted to say "game shows".

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Red shorts.

...Like, on a guy. Not just hanging on a rack. It's not that awkward.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Scottish/Irish accents, apparently.

Also Muscular women, short hair, and freckles

As you can probably tell, I was very happy when Brigitte was introduced to Overwatch.