• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I'm playing Uncharted 4 again and Hector is a pretty memorable character. It made me wonder if there are any other particularly memorable drug dealers in gaming. Out of all the other characters I've come across, IMO Trevor is probably the most...memorable, at least.

What say you, Era?

petran79

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greece
Alcatraz comes to mind. Back then the word drugs was forbidden on consoles btw

73462-alcatraz-amiga-back-cover.jpg

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol had to google your example of a memorable one, guess he didn't exactly stand out to me.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
The only dealer I remember is Fat Larry from VTMB.
7YctS0r.jpg

Edit. Not sure why I remember him. I guess his introduction just stuck with me. I do think I chuckled at the f-a-t and weight part.

Last edited:

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017
Far Cry 3, your main character during the weed burning mission. Not a skrillex fan but the music during the mission is amazing. There are a few other psychedelic drug portions of the game but they are mostly mediocre.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Abigail 'Fetch' Walker - inFamous Second Son

A more recent example: Faith Seed - Far Cry 5

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
latest

Coyote Bongwater from Destroy All Humans. The way his name is said cracks me up every time.

latest

The Truth from GTA : San Andreas. Great missions and funny dialogue.

"Shoot? I'm a hippy! The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard about this dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog. Whooo!"

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
latest

memorable in the sense that i cant forget him though, not because i like him

myron is a whiny prick

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Drebin from MGS 4 and Merchant from Resident Evil 4.

Those were my first to come to mind.
With Drebin, he was this off the grid guy with a crazy monkey. And with the Merchant, "what're you buying" and "up buy it at a high price" was comical sounding to me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Far Cry 3, your main character during the weed burning mission. Not a skrillex fan but the music during the mission is amazing. There are a few other psychedelic drug portions of the game but they are mostly mediocre.

Holy Shit, this is a great choice, because now I remember...didn't that game have a ton of full blown hallucinating sequences?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Joel from The Last Of Us.

He's constantly popping pills from random prescription drug bottles like he found them on the curb next to old newspapers and wire hangers.

"Come on Ellie, maybe I'm not getting enough...estrogen".

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
large-39795.jpg

Big Smoke and Ryder from San Andreas. I swear, I wanted them gone after the stunts they pulled. The game even left signs of their betrayal too.

Last edited:

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA

Real Badman, he's not a main character or anything but he has some great charisma.
This scene still makes me laugh out loud every time I see it, lol.
Pretty cool dudes, him and Jacob of course :p

GTAIV is still my personal favorite. Loved the story and characters.

Last edited:

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wyatt in the latest Wolfenstein is going to stay with me for a long time I think. His dialogue and visions were very well written and acted. I loved the little traditional 2D animation they did too. Was like who Framed Roger rabbit.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
The marines in Starcraft regularly shooting themselves up with a healthy dose of Stimpack.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
latest

Brayko from Alpha Protocol. He fights you with the power of massive amounts coke in an absolutely hilarious boss fight

Just watched.

Best boss ever.

Joel from The Last Of Us.

He's constantly popping pills from random prescription drug bottles like he found them on the curb next to old newspapers and wire hangers.

"Come on Ellie, maybe I'm not getting enough...estrogen".

Reminds me of Max Payne 3.

Nov 23, 2017
latest

Coyote Bongwater from Destroy All Humans. The way his name is said cracks me up every time.

latest

The Truth from GTA : San Andreas. Great missions and funny dialogue.

"Shoot? I'm a hippy! The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard about this dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog. Whooo!"

Is this being really wrong and implausible part of the humor or do Rockstar's devs just really not know anything about doing lsd?

Aygomyownroad

Oct 27, 2017
Wyatt in the latest Wolfenstein is going to stay with me for a long time I think. His dialogue and visions were very well written and acted. I loved the little traditional 2D animation they did too. Was like who Framed Roger rabbit.

I completed that game and never saw that. must have skipped a cut scene or something!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Caius Cosades

The most lovable Skooma and Moonsugar addict in all of VVardenfell. I do often wonder what became of him after being recalled to the Imperial City.

The Elder Scrolls Legends card game just gave him some awesome official artwork.
latest

Horned Reaper

Nov 7, 2017
Louis from Left 4 Dead

3WDC-s.gif

louis_loves_his_pills_by_glitchyproductions.jpg

People would spam the "pills" voice command to death and with Louis' overly postive voice it stuck in your head.

Last edited: