• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Those of you that dislike reading this stuff. There's a little thing called self-control. Don't click on it, it's not rocket science. Half the people in this thread clicked on this thread just to whine about it.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is fucked up and he's getting off lightly so far. The judge might end up being a goon that felt the victim gave too much lip.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Hope he stays in jail for the full 10 years and is treated miserably, like absolute dog shit while he is there. I don't wanna get banned but ffs man it's hard not to say what I really feel

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who regularly takes the disabled shopping:

It's okay to leave carts near disabled parking spots as long as they're not obstructing anything. In fact, it's very helpful for those who use a cart as a walking aid to be able to get one right where parked.

But don't leave that shit out where it's a hazard just because "people are paid to do that". And don't beat people up T_T

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And here I was thinking that in Wisconsin the Walmarts were actually much nicer stores than the Targets. Dude deserves the fullest punishment the law can give him, who randomly attacks someone over such a trivial slight?

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking bastard. Lock him up for 10 years. Piece of shit is dangerous to society and needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. That her kids were there makes me feel particularly ill. The trolley with her baby was rolling away while he attacked her, for fuck's sake!

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rofl

If you ever want to have a bad day, just open up EtcetEra and everything will fall into place

Can't wait until tomorrow's news story about the puppy orphanage burning down

Thank god you posted this OP. Almost went through the day not knowing a woman got violently beaten in a parking lot.

Then don't come in Etc I guess? It's not anyone's responsibility but your own to make you feel like you just got oral sex.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
I'm ok with the death penalty for someone like this. I mean honestly I don't see how this kind of violent idiot has anything positive to offer the world.

I will say that randomly attacking strangers is a pretty quick way to end up dead anyway, especially in certain areas.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That POS is real lucky one of the other shoppers didn't lend a fist. Pushing a baby in the cart further away from the mother you're beating?!? My wife would have kicked that guys ass before I even had a chance.

Human garbage.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He hit someone with his car trying to escape the scene of a violent crime.

Put him away for a long time.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And he just lets the baby in the cart roll away after he's done kicking the mom on the ground

JohnnyBB

Apr 19, 2018
I cant help but feel that beating someone repeatedly unprovoked AND intentionally running someone else over should be longer than a max 10 years :/