1. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

Lol, maybe it's because you call them feminists and make a spectacle out of killing them unlike all those male people that get killed all the time, Mr. dumbfuck youtuber.

2. Tensuke

Tensuke

Pixels aren't people. This whole thing is dumb.

3. Ploid 6.0

Ploid 6.0

Yeah, someone really needs to keep an eye on him. He looks like the type of dude that is using games to relieve some real life urges. If anyone in his life know about these videos they would or should be concerned. I hope he doesn't have guns.

4. that’s amazing

now i know what i’m going to do as soon as i ride into San Dehnee..
    i wonder if i can hogtie em and feed him to the gators?

i’ve been doing a full honorable playthrough so i’ve been holding back.

5. Being awfully reductive there feller...

Heard others doing it, might try it myself. I think we can get away with it, lol.

6. excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Rise up brother rise up, stand against this illogical emotional injustice of banning a gamer who monetized his feminist murder fantasies. Truly the oppression of the century.

7. Apollo

Apollo

Good thing it did break TOS like the people who quoted you have demonstrated, glad we could iron this out

8. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

If you promote the videos with "HURR LOOK HOW I KILL THOSE FEMINISTS DURR" then it's not.

9. Ex-Actarus

Ex-Actarus

This saddens me so much.

10. torre_avenue

torre_avenue

To parallel Crossing Eden, it's not like people have tried. Every time one of these threads pops up, the inevitable deluge of folks defending the aggressor pop in and people try to explain why they shouldn't.

They try and educate and change their mind, and instead end up mired in a bunch of bad-faith arguments. Ultimately, you understand that there are people who just don't want to be educated. That they come in, say shitty things, and exist only to troll and disrupt and act stupid. If someone really wanted to learn, they'd listen to these complaints and take it in, instead of act belligerent and try to equate feminism to the KKK or some other ridiculous thing.

It is naive to assume that everyone making shitty statements is ignorant and in need of discussion to change their mind. If someone really truly wanted to be educated, they'd ask or engage in a way that isn't so outwardly hostile and arrogant. But, they don't.

11. BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Man you just know Boogie's take on this will break some kind of record

12. blitzblake

blitzblake

I have to say there was a white supremacist shouting on the street and I had Arthur punch him in the head and he ran off crying. Felt real good man.

13. Blade Wolf

Blade Wolf

by that logic it's okay to make a game where you play as a Nazi officer trying to kill as many Jews as possible, cause "pixels aren't humans"

14. what? don't give publisher that kind of power lol

15. DaciaJC

DaciaJC

Personally, it really annoyed me how he uploaded incomplete tracks or simple loops. There's a superior channel for Soulsborne soundtracks here.

16. TaleSpun

TaleSpun

Yong Yea and Sterling should be deeply embarrassed to be this guy’s first phone calls. Even moreso considering the three stooges he @s in the tweet afterward.

17. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Says who? Besides people, most likely male, who don't get the issue of uploading videos about literally killing "feminists" in increasingly meticulous ways.

18. ctfg23

ctfg23

This guy seems like he would be more than OK with this kind of thing happening IRL.

19. newmoneytrash

newmoneytrash

This might be the most galaxy brain post yet

20. Ferrs

Ferrs

are you trolling or you simply can't understand Youtube's TOS now?

21. Every time I see this gif...
    [​IMG]
    After all this time and it's still engaging.

Lmfao

22. Wiped

Wiped

2001: Newspapers and society up in arms because new game GTA III allows you to kill prostitutes

2018: News websites and society up in arms because new game RDR2 allows you to punch feminists

23. ImNotAFroot

ImNotAFroot

Gamergaters are alive and well.
    Sad times.

24. Tain

Tain

a human making a call to terminate a channel for a batch of hateful videos is one of the rare signs of human decency coming from these shitty silicon valley corporations, they should be unprofessional more often if this is in fact against the TOS (I couldn't begin to give enough of a shit to check)

25. Van Bur3n

Van Bur3n

The NPC argument with the purpose of removing the context of the content strikes again.

26. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

Not to derail the thread but please stop equating someone making a youtube series about killing a woman in game over and over again to someone asking a sarcastic question due to a mobile game.

They are not even remotely the same and putting them on the same pedestal does nothing but hurt your point.

27. ctfg23

ctfg23

I wasn't saying that they should, I was just asking if they were able to. Should have phrased that better, sorry.

28. Mobyduck

Mobyduck

Hate speech policy
    We encourage free speech and try to defend your right to express unpopular points of view, but we don't permit hate speech.

Hate speech refers to content that promotes violence against or has the primary purpose of inciting hatred against individuals or groups based on certain attributes, such as:

• race or ethnic origin
    • religion
    • disability
    • veteran status
    • sexual orientation/gender identity
    There is a fine line between what is and what is not considered to be hate speech. For instance, it is generally okay to criticize a nation-state, but if the primary purpose of the content is to incite hatred against a group of people solely based on their ethnicity, or if the content promotes violence based on any of these core attributes, like religion, it violates our policy.

29. mrmickfran

mrmickfran

Friendship ended with Shirrako

UnreleasedGameMusic is new best friend

30. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

[​IMG]

Gonna stop stanning now or?

31. Would you like to clarify what you're trying to say here?

32. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Because gamers are terrible. Toxicity is ingrained in the gaming community and gamers seeing someone being punished for that lose their minds because they lowkey are just as toxic.

33. Kimaris

Kimaris

I’m trying to imagine how fragile I would have to be to get offended at this. So many delicious #NotAllMen tears in this thread. Lmao!

34. excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Notice the difference in 2001 they blamed the game, in 2018 they blame the gamer for you know making video after video of feminist murder fantasies.

35. Van Bur3n

Van Bur3n

Reductive conclusions. As far as the eye can see.

36. Blade Wolf

Blade Wolf

YouTube doesn't have to be "fair" (whatever the fuck that means), they simply do not promote this kind of content on their website, it's that simple, don't like it don't use it.

It's a website, not a fucking government with a law, you don't get to say "hey that's not very fair"

If I own the website I would ban all "top 10 life hack" videos, ain't nothing you can do about it.

37. Dalik

Dalik

You need to check your eye if you can't see it.

38. Astral

Astral

“Lol it’s just a game man.”

Some people are just...the worst.

39. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

That doesn't seem to be right. Hmmm, something must've gone wrong with the whole using your brain part of the equation.

Applying criticalthinking.exe

Ah there we go.

40. Swiggins

Swiggins

The real question is...how did anybody even find this trainwreck of a human being?

Dudes getting like 7k views a video...half of those are probably bots.

41. Morrigan

Morrigan
    Armoring Moderator

42. Busaiku

Busaiku

You know why.

43. Mesoian

Mesoian

I mean, the comedy of it is that people defend both with the same "Not all gamers" rhetoric.

^

44. Dalik

Dalik

YT kept reccoming me that shit cause i saw ONE RDR2 video once

45. Van Bur3n

Van Bur3n

Are you agreeing with me or misinterpreting what I said? I am not sure.

46. Kilic95

Kilic95

Gamers will find a way.

47. Blade Wolf

Blade Wolf

Oh boo hoo "unprofessional", fucking sue them will ya?

48. Swiggins

Swiggins

The Algorithm continues to disappoint.

49. OVOCanadaBooth

OVOCanadaBooth
    Banned Member

Educated response.

50. Wambo

Wambo
    Banned Member

• User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory false equivalences (comparing feminists to the KKK). Account still in junior phase.
    Killing feminists in a fucking video game where you can potentially kill everyone is bad, but watching KKK members burn to death or actively killing people with different opinions in gruesome ways is tolerated or even hilarious. Okay, gotcha. Not hypocritical at all.