1. Spartancarver

Spartancarver

Where are all the #NotAllMen snowflakes coming from lmfao

2. Apollo

Apollo

A controversy about multiple videos showing the gruesome deaths of feminists, titled to let potential viewers know that they can view said gruesome deaths of feminists, is dumb. But a post or two criticizing men qualifies as awful.

3. Red Liquorice

Red Liquorice

They understand.

4. Prismatico

Prismatico

I use that but he'd still pop up in google results for basic questions and main page recommendations.

5. nillansan

nillansan

What's one sided? What do you want to move away from? What do you want to achieve?

6. Rudolph

Rudolph

Yeah this has been showing up in my recommended and I dunno why I don't wanna see this shit.

7. nillansan

nillansan

Pathetic little snowflake.

8. Lulu

Lulu

Poor mens, it's hard for us out here. We mens gotta stick together.

9. Spinluck

Spinluck

Why do gamers follow so many lame ass alt-right Youtubers?

PS, if your favorite Youtuber hasn't revealed themselves to be an alt-right goon, it's only a matter of time.

10. Akronis

Akronis

You picked an apt username for yourself.

11. Septy

Septy

I was waiting for this to make news. I have been seeing this guy’s feminist videos in my recommended feed for a long time. The comments are truly disturbing.

12. Motsie

Motsie
    Banned Member

I saw several of his videos in my recommended feed and wondered aloud how long it would take before his channel was terminated. Didn't take too long after all.

The subreddit for Rdr2 is (was) in a tizzy about it.

13. Rudolph

Rudolph

Because he's white man.

14. torre_avenue

torre_avenue

Ah yes, the common "I didn't read the OP and came here to defend to men" poster.

1) Learn to read before posting.

2) The term "sexism against men" is so fucking disingenuous that it makes me want to roll my eyeballs out of my skull. If you think one man calling men "trash" qualifies as "sexism", wait till you hear about the institutional sexism women face every fucking day of their lives. Get some goddamn empathy and have some modicum of self-awareness before going back to defend anime titty games from the scourge of "censorship".

15. nillansan

nillansan

Couldn't even spell it right.

16. MegaSackman

MegaSackman

I'm pretty sure he was the first on having The Old Hunters soundtrack on YouTube, I subscribed to his channel just for that but then found me clicking on his videos of other soundtracks and gameplays without commentary. It's sad that he's such a hateful person.

17. vestan

vestan
    Member OP

#HimToo

18. Lulu

Lulu

The mens hate is the real controversy, not the promotion of violence towards women from mens. This world is so messed up, will mens ever be safe? So sad.

19. Morrigan

Morrigan
    Armoring Moderator

This thread is about the banned Youtuber. Please get back on topic. Thank you.

20. MillionStabs

MillionStabs

This dude omfg

21. Spinluck

Spinluck

lol

yes it is the men in here that are the victims of the sexism.

22. Nimby

Nimby

1% of posters attacking men is now one-sided.

23. Hjod

Hjod

[​IMG]

24. The Albatross

The Albatross

I really appreciate the lack of self-awareness on behalf of the people making these videos.

Reminds me of our good pal Herbert Moon

25. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Hate to go against the grain here but... how does it violate YTs TOS? You can decapitate people in the game and blow their limbs off and slowly watch them bleed out and die? It’s kind of hypocritical on YTs side TBH but I’m not defending this guy whatsoever. (He has multiple videos that go on for 10+ minutes of him just doing this) but YT can’t be so one sided. This doesn’t hurt anyone more than any other thing you can do in this game

26. Gabriel Hall

Gabriel Hall

27. Pop-O-Matic

Pop-O-Matic

"How Am I The Bad Guy Here?" Says Man Tying Women to Railroad Tracks

28. GTAce

GTAce

Word.

EDIT: I rather beat up this eugenics guy in Saint Denis, won't get a wanted level either from it.

29. Driver

Driver

wut?

30. muteKi

muteKi

It's funny to see how many people live for nothing more than to dive headfirst into the woodchipper

31. One of those things is cowboy fantasy and one is not that different than domestic or political violence done towards women every day just for trying to obtain rights.

32. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Are we really refurbishing alt right insults? Lmao

33. MotionBlue

MotionBlue

Nice ad hominem. I'm probably the only one that actually read the article, and googled the offending video(its going viral now, good job Streisand effect). Now you and several other users are also dogpiling anyone who disagrees.

The video is ludicrously banal. He uses antagonize. The NPC quips back, so he punches her and gets a bounty. There are YT channels that are actually anti-feminist, and who (arguably) do more damage.

My 'awful sexism' against men comment is directly responding to the person posting made up statistics. Something that Era should not tolerate.

Don't quote me. Don't @ me. I'm not responding to the derail anymore.

34. Bayouswampman

Bayouswampman

Lets pretend the video was titled “Killing redneck southerners” and it was about indiscriminately murdering normal nonhostile NPCs around Rhodes and the other areas of Lemoyne. Would youtube have enacted the same punishment?

35. Heckler456

Heckler456

The ideology behind it. And the fact that it was, at least on the surface, saying to "kill feminists".

36. alexlf

alexlf

Falls under specifically targeting a group of people I'd guess. If it was just wanton killing and she happened to die it wouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Whelp, pardon the dogpile.

37. It's probably the fact that all of his video clips are intentionally targeting female NPCs that are feminists. That is the context here. I don't think anyone would give a damn if it's a random guy or a random girl dying on a train tracks, but he's specifically targeting a character that is fighting for feminism and killing them in numerous ways.

It is actually violating hate speech policy because it is actively promoting or ridiculing women's rights by humiliating a feminist NPC in numerous ways. While the person itself may have done it for laughs, the message it sends is harmful.

No one is saying that we cannot kill a female NPC at all. But when the entire message of the video is "How can we ridicule a feminist NPC in so many ways to piss off SJWs", it is bordering on hate speech.

38. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

You’re condensing all the gratuitous violence in this game and amounting it all to just “cowboy fantasy”. There’s other ways to prove your point.

39. The problem was how it was targeted. It's not a good look and you can not really say it the same way. Now if it was “Killing redneck southerner men” and it was a women on stream I am sure a few eyebrows would be raised.

40. Mechanized

Mechanized

Dude has made a ton of videos about specifically killing/beating up feminists. He's fucking mental. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out shitbag.

41. Ever since I saw this thread pop up, I knew it’d devolve into a very specific conversation: Men are awful, men taking offense at the blanket statement, and then others complaining that men are taking offense.

This story is about one particular dirt bucket who uploaded multiple videos depicting violence against a female npc in RDR 2 and got banned from YouTube for it. I say, good. That YouTuber was a scumbag and the fact that he’s surprised that YouTube acted the way he did is both horrible and hilarious at the same time. YouTube is a platform and they can do as they wish… he’s entitled to nothing, and frankly, I believe he got what he deserved. Asking for help from Boogie2999 – who is actually looking into this now, it seems, so expect that guy to do another ‘I’m going to toe the middle line’ video – and Jim Sterling is… is just hilarious.

But of course – and it’s sad that this even has to be said – the actions of that man does not reflect all men. For anyone to make that insinuation is ridiculous, the fact that others will take offense to that insinuation is reasonable, and dog piling on the ones who actually speak out against being called inherent abusers just because of their sex is disgustingly sexist behavior.

That’s where we’re at, eh? You can fall under the blanket of being a woman abuser because of what you have between your legs, and when you speak out against that you’re laughed at and called a ‘snowflake’?

Can’t say I’m surprised that’s where this conversation has steered.

News flash, sexism doesn’t only mean it’s man against woman. It can go either way.

42. Spartancarver

Spartancarver

But what about

Lmao

Some really transparent posters ITT

43. Greebman

Greebman

YT was so kind to recommend me one of these vids too even though I didn't watch anything regarding feminism, criticism of feminism or even RDR 2 at that point. YT just decided it was a cool video to spread.
    When I came across the mission in the game I already had a feeling a bunch of losers would jump on it.

44. Saw some of this shit on YT, fuck Shirrako.
    To top it off he's one of those cunts who post spoilers, hated his like before. Even more so now.

Yep, minding my own business searching for RDR2 OSTs and I see his videos popping up.

45. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Where does the TOS say that though? Sounds like you tubers have to start walking on eggshells to keep their channels intact

46. Eatin' Olives

Eatin' Olives

The hilarious thing is, if R* actually did do that these people would be crying bloody murder that "SJWs have forced R* to make EVIL FEMINAZIS literally invincible in my game!!! #historicalaccuracy"

With respect to your second point, the game reduces your honor when you kill random innocents for no reason and raises it when you kill robbers/highwaymen. Killing feminists reduces your honor, which is the game's way of saying "yo you're actually being a dick rn". While the game makes it possible to kill everyone, it clearly makes a distinction between a neutral/"good" kill and a shitty one and judges you accordingly. People pushing "but THE GAME lets you do it!" argument conveniently forget this.

47. vestan

vestan
    Member OP

Right, but you understand that the dude is clearly targeting the same NPC over and over again for a reason right? He's uploaded way more videos aside from the first one where he literally parades her around town hogtied and feeds her to various animals for le epic maymays. I don't disagree that there are other Youtubers out there that should be dealt with too but no one should be aping for this person.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

48. excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

He chose to put it online, he could have kept his feminist murder fantasies within the confines of his own home and game, alas he turned it into a monetized product and thus you know shit changes.

49. excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Good it's time for these shits to be a bit more afraid.

50. RedOnePunch

RedOnePunch

They’ll play the victim and be upset that nobody is mad when people kill the KKK