• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Wow weird how when you make a bunch of Youtube videos about shooting and killing a feminist NPC because they're a feminist, you get tossed

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
After I saw the feeding it to pigs Tweet i understood. I wonder what the policy is on drawing a swastika on snow.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol what is this person doing, asking youtubers to help him like they give a shit that he got whats coming to him. The subtext is very obvious, there is a very clear difference

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lJdcLRi.png
Of course these are the people he would try to get on his side.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
I like that he's saying "Killing men is okay, I kill one woman and this happens". Weird... it's almost like you specifically targeted a group of people by naming the video "KILLING ANNOYING FEMINISTS"

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is really tragic considering how thoughtful and feminist the mission in question actually is. Hopefully these people continue to get banned for their content.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
>Posts video with title 'Killing annoying Feminists and feeding their bodies to animals'
>Whines when it's taken down for promoting violence.

Fucking what mate??

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Rush Limbaugh has been raving about feminazis to an audience of millions for decades. To this day, michael savage talks gravely about the all out assault on straight white men.

Fox news and these stupid radio shows need to go.

Last edited:

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Lol what is this person doing, asking youtubers to help him like they give a shit that he got whats coming to him. The subtext is very obvious, there is a very clear difference
Make no mistake, a bunch of the YTers he asks for help will put out videos demonizing the "SJWs" that have taken over Youtube.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I saw the thumbnail and thought it was a little disturbing.

This is on the youtubet though not Rockstar.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The guy is obviously unhinged to do something like this in the first place, but I guess there is some discussion to be had over whether the game should differentiate between races and genders when it comes to what you can and can't do.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I saw this video and someone predicted it would be turned into an article.

The comments were pretty bad.

Anyways this article is a product of our times.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao at him getting banned. youtube kept recommending me that video of him beating up the annoying feminist. i saw it go from 200k views to 1.4 million in like two days. i just shook my head, but then decided to see what else hes up to and he had videos where he was feeding feminists to aligators, tying them up at railroad crossings to be run over by trains and dragging them around town. this guy has 500k subcsribers and was mostly just putting up walkthroughs of games before.

so fucking glad he got banned. what a piece of shit.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
What? People aren't comparing suffragettes to klanmembers.

By asking why one is okay and the other is not okay to upload on Youtube, they do exactly that.

They're saying that the message the game is trying to send is clearly not anti-feminist, and that it actually veers the other way in many other respects.

Also, the game also has a mission where you help out a bunch of suffragettes.
Did anybody say it was the games fault?
I am talking about the people who will defend this dude.

Thats not the point at all. The point they are making is that the game gives you a world to interact with however you see fit.

Yeah, but uploading a video called "feeding annoying feminist to pigs" isn't just a video of yet another mechanic in the game, so it can't be excused that way.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that his channel got banned. That dude usually just posts clips and music from games, so it wasn't all something like an alt-right channel. Don't think he should have lost his channel for it, to be honest.

This is only going to fuel actual alt-right channels to talk about SJW conspiracies. Again.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I'm surprised youtube banned him, considering how rampant raging misogynists run the rest of the time.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
It continues to baffle me that people like this actually exist. They detest feminists so much they delight in abusing them in a video game? Absolute losers.

Having said that, I don't think it actually says anything about tendencies towards violence or abusive behaviour (other than being an idiot with misogynistic views). I've seen loads of people loving the fact they can murder KKK members in the game and while I am not saying it is exactly the same I don't believe anyone who's enjoyed the brutal takedown of a racist in RDR2 is genuinely considering lethal vigilantism as a genuine real world action.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
"I know you're probably expecting some political answer but the truth is it was simply a funny moment from one of my streams which I've decided to upload as a separate video," they said. "Not sure if it was intentional by Rockstar Games but the NPC is made to be rather annoying, when you try to shop for clothing in the game, your dialogue with the shop keeper keeps being interrupted by her shouting, so I simply wanted to shop in peace, I'm sure that as a gamer you're familiar with these annoying NPC situations."

4csg21G.png

IBgYQwZ.png

source.gif

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Not that I feel any sympathy for this dude, but it's crazy that YouTube just straight up dropped his channel when he had 500k subs. Guess he got hit with multiple strikes at once then? Good.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that his channel got banned. That dude usually just posts clips and music from games, so it wasn't all something like an alt-right channel. Don't think he should have lost his channel for it, to be honest.

This is only going to fuel actual alt-right channels to talk about SJW conspiracies. Again.

We can;t ban misogynists that will just fuel the alt-right!

You know what else fuels the alt-right SJW conspiracies, women existing

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i5n3rfrvfhw11.png

More of his videos BTW

Glad this shit got taken down, it was clogging my recommends for some godawful reason

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lmao are they really asking Sterling to intervene holy shit

Gamers can be super cringe sometimes

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
It continues to baffle me that people like this actually exist. They detest feminists so much they delight in abusing them in a video game? Absolute losers.

Having said that, I don't think it actually says anything about tendencies towards violence or abusive behaviour (other than being an idiot with misogynistic views). I've seen loads of people loving the fact they can murder KKK members in the game and while I am not saying it is exactly the same I don't believe anyone who's enjoyed the brutal takedown of a racist in RDR2 is genuinely considering lethal vigilantism as a genuine real world action.

Misogyny is abusive.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I saw the transformation live.

First he posted killing annoying feminist. Hours later the video turns out to be profitable so he made more killing but this time many different videos about feeding them to animals.

He knew the risks and tried cashing in on hate so there is no sympathy from me. Well deserved.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I used to watch this dude's Resident Evil videos to see performance. Then I saw his feminist punching video pop up on my recommendations and couldn't tag it as "Not Interested" any faster. Good riddance.

Chuchubabe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Find it weird, there is probably hundreds of videos of people mass murdering joking on games like GTA and red dead and other videogames and this is the first time i see someone getting banned. Since this is getting attention watch people making videos like this about killing blacks only, killing spanics only, killing whites only and spread this across the internet to get a little bit of fame now and annoy the people that gives shit like this attention.

And before moderation acts like previous times and bans me for supporting this or be antifeminist etc , i dont care about the dude being banned , he is a idiot i dont care, i am just saying other will make videos too to annoy people like the one posting this news.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Youtube closed a guys account because he killed an NPC in a video game?
Of course not, we do that on a daily basis. YouTube closed his channel because he was using it to monetize sadistic violence against a group with ideology as the motivation.

There is a huge difference here.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Youtubes fucked up algo is the reason the video blew up.

It was on my recommend list as well, I was like WTF?

Glad he lost his account, absolute trash, insecure and pathetic you gotta be to take out your frustration on polygons shaped exclusively as women.