• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Great OP! Though alot isn't a word, it's always "a lot".
ALOT.png

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait
I am in Italy ...and I don't know when or where the episodes will be officially available :(

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
The official episode descriptions are always amazing. They never give anything away and are confusing if anything.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping they have more Mac Quayle goodness:

Also the use of other songs has always been *chef kiss*

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After learning some Linux and taking some Info Security certs, it was really impressive to re-watch the series and see how authentic it is. Yes, it takes liberies, but it's a fucking documentary compared to the hacking in other media.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
After learning some Linux and taking some Info Security certs, it was really impressive to re-watch the series and see how authentic it is. Yes, it takes liberies, but it's a fucking documentary compared to the hacking in other media.

Esmail had full time security experts helping with the writing IIRC, he insisted it be correct and show that a lot of it is social engineering.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They were throwing too many flags during that convo for my liking. Knew it was bound to happen at some point this season.

Now to see if they uh... reverse it.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
God the transitions to show the symbiosis between Elliot/Mr. Robot are so on point.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whew I was actually curious if they would really kill Elliot.

Great first episode. Loved the duality of how Mr. Robot has become more reserved and cautious while Elliot is going off the rails.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Angela dying so early caught me completely off guard. And the end credits fake out was cool. The Honeypot trap was a welcome throwback. Loving the season so far. It was the finale feeling like breaking bad did.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
What an episode...

Also, did anyone catch the cameo from Emmy Rossum? She was one of the carolers...

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus the dark army "taxidermist" was off-putting as hell. I love it

May 1, 2018
Feeling like season 3 again with all the tension and forward momentum already. So ready for more and yeah I did not see Angela dying THAT fast

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aw fuck, my friend pointed something out to me I didn't consider and I really don't like it

Elliot may have actually died on the floor and the rest of the season is his last moment hallucination

MisterNugNug

Oct 27, 2017
YO. I'm at a loss for that opening scene. DAMN

Yo that EMMY Rossum cameo though!!!

Last edited:

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Aw fuck, my friend pointed something out to me I didn't consider and I really don't like it

Elliot may have actually died on the floor and the rest of the season is his last moment hallucination

Already did that once, and it would be really dumb to do it again.

I actually thought

Vera would come back to undo the drug dose, not Price

Did Portia Doubleday want off the show or something?

She will probably get some flashback duty. Plus, you know, the project could always work...

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I LOVED how they used the 'Previously on' montage to lead into the opening scene. That was brilliant.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
That was one tense episode from the jump, loved the fact there was no commercial breaks tonight.

White Rose and the Dark Army continues to be terrifying. Can't even enjoy Mac n Cheese with your mom w/over the holidays.

Elliot back on his pedo busting business, only to fall for the honeypot. Luckily for him, it looks like Price might want revenge as well.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
ever since someone said she hadn't been at any press events for Season 4, I knew Angela was gone. But damn. She really was a huge liability, to herself and everyone honestly. Mostly her fault for the bombings.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't considered that but honestly he can't come back soon enough. His scene in last seasons finale had me hyped up

Great first episode and I loved the direction. It had a very specific 70's thriller vibe. Reminded me of the conversation with it's claustrophobic manic feel. Esmail continues to impress

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
No Bobby Cannavale this season? That said it's been two years since season 3 so forgive me if he was killed and I forgot.