• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vectorman

Oct 25, 2017
Riding the Chillwavves
FhGrggZ.png

Hello, friend(s). It's been awhile. Alot has happened since you first started seeing our revolution. Twists, betrayals, and unexplained things have occurred. The world has been turned upside down no thanks to the E-Corp and the Dark Army. Our revolution was hijacked from us so that the Dark Army could take control in the power vacuum that was left. But now it's time to get back to work. This is the final push back at those who control all of our lives. They're not invisible anymore, and now they're going to pay.

Welcome to Season 4.

EDAMcVHXYAkuaz8

8hhr6O4.png

Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson

mrrobot_s3_cast_rami-malek.jpg

Christian Slater as Mr Robot

mrrobot_s3_cast_christian-slater.jpg

Martin Wallstrom as Tyrell Wellick

mrrobot_s2_cast_martin_wallstrom.jpg

Carly Chaikin as Darlene

mrrobot_s3_cast_carly-chaikin.jpg

Portia Doubleday As Angela Moss

mrrobot_s3_cast_portia-doubleday.jpg

Grace Gummer as Dominique (Dom) DiPierro

mrrobot_s3_cast_grace-gummer.jpg

BD Wong as Whiterose

mrrobot_s3_cast_bd-wong.jpg

tZWbK8I.png

mrrobot_s2_cast_Sam-Esmail.jpg

1xbENMJ.png

Season 4 will begin on Oct. 6 at 10/9c on the USA Network.

If you want to catch up, you can start watching on Amazon Prime, where the three previous seasons are available to be streamed.

UPDATE: Recaps of all three seasons are now posted here!

SEASON 1:

SEASON 2:

SEASON 3:

CmfA3Kr.png

There's already a couple reviews about the season already. Read away.

Forbes:

Variety:

Decider:

0NzeHVo.png

You heard it right. Written by Sam and Courtney Looney; the book's set before and during the events of season two, where Elliot recorded his most private thoughts in a journal. Basically you enter the mindset of Elliot and get some ideas of the things he was doing. There's also some neat little items that provided clues to S3 and possibly S4. You can get it on Amazon for $14.

There will also a prequel comic book series from Black Mask Studios that will detail how fsociety first formed. There is still no solid date on the 1st issue however.

0DyIdlE.png

I was thankfully informed that Mr. Robot also has a game out as well. Supposedly it's a iOS text based adventure game made from the people who worked on Oxenfree! Thankfully it only deals with S1 so it won't spoil you if you haven't caught up. Here's a trailer:

Been a long time coming for this season and I cannot wait to see how this all ends. Hope you guys enjoyed the OT and can't wait to talk about this season with you all!

*FYI, SPOILERS WILL BE DISCUSSED HERE AS WELL, SO BE WARNED WHEN ENTERING THE THREAD.*

Last edited:

Real

Oct 28, 2017
So excited. Glad it's ending when it is -- will make a perfect length for one of the most imaginative and fun shows ever.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
This is a dope OT!

Also side note: does anyone else think it's weird that portia doubleday is like missing from all the press conferences. Like even at the NY premiere she wasn't there.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
how many episodes, do we know?

Thinking about doing a rewatch, not sure there will be time tho

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Hope the music returns to form, it was really a big focal point of S1.

But if S4 is anything like S3, this will be one hell of a finish.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I am ready for more nihilistic Angela.

I'm incredibly curious how they'll stick the landing. It could be mindblowing, based on what they've been building up to. I don't expect any of that time travel crap to be real, but I think it'll have a large message on perception, and community.

OP
OP
Vectorman

Vectorman

Oct 25, 2017
Riding the Chillwavves
This is a dope OT!

Also side note: does anyone else think it's weird that portia doubleday is like missing from all the press conferences. Like even at the NY premiere she wasn't there.

Yeah you're not the only one. Twitter went on full speculation from stuff that her and Rami still aren't cool with each other after their breakup to pay inequality in the actresses' contracts, etc. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with her character in the plot.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah you're not the only one. Twitter went on full speculation from stuff that her and Rami still aren't cool with each after their breakup to pay inequality in the actresses' contracts, etc. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with her character in the plot.

Yeah hopefully not. She was one of my favorite characters in season 3. Especially in episode 8 with her and elliot in the hallway/room. That was my favorite scene in the whole show.

OP
OP
Vectorman

Vectorman

Oct 25, 2017
Riding the Chillwavves

It's actually 13.

The series will return on October 6 at 10 p.m., a move that shifts away from the standard Wednesday time slot to a new Sunday night time slot. News of the premiere date comes by way of the first full trailer for the final Mr. Robot run, set to clock in at 13 episodes in total — the longest season to date, trumping the second season's twelve installments.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Wanna add another info for OP here that the folks who made Oxenfree and the upcoming game Afterparty did a very cool ios/android mr. Robot game 'MR. ROBOT 1.51exfiltratiOn' which the plot took place in the middle of season 1.

It's been a long ride. Hope it delivers till the end.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so hyped. Just finished my rewatch the other day and if Esmail sticks the landing it could be one of my top 2 or 3 shows ever.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Just realized I'm gonna be in NYC on the 6th but then found out it looks like nothing is going on.

There a list of accessible shooting locations anywhere?

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I legit thought Season 3 was the last season. I am pretty stoked to see they are giving it a proper send-off. Now I just need to make the revisit the show, as it's been a while since I watched the show. And, even then, I only finished Season 2.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I'm ready to see this through to the end. Season 3 kinda threw me for a loop a bit in spots, but I was right in it by the end.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished my S3 rewatch. Super excited to see where this ride goes in the end. Elliot and Tyrell finally teaming up.to take down Whiterose?

I hope Angela stops being crazy.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah you're not the only one. Twitter went on full speculation from stuff that her and Rami still aren't cool with each other after their breakup to pay inequality in the actresses' contracts, etc. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with her character in the plot.
didnt even know they were dating. that is unfortunate circumstances for a breakup.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Anyone know of a good source for Mr Robot gifs? Tyrell ones would be especially useful, I think.

Apr 8, 2018
Nice OT, can't wait! Feels like it's been an eternity since S3 aired. Definitely need to watch a recap.

I was just thinking about that Mr. Robot phone game the other day too. It was a really neat experience. Wish we got a sequel of sorts.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know of a good source for Mr Robot gifs? Tyrell ones would be especially useful, I think.

USA doesn't allow this show to be promoted on places like Youtube at all. It's a big part of why the ratings weren't what they wanted IMO. So bizarre in a world where you can almost watch GOT from beginning to end on YT.

OP
OP
Vectorman

Vectorman

Oct 25, 2017
Riding the Chillwavves
Updated the OP and switched out Sam's recap with the official USA recaps that were posted today! Hopefully will help some of you freshen up your memories of events quickly before the premiere tomorrow!

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Goddamn it feels like it's been at least five years since season three, I watched that recap and I didn't remember like 90% of it.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when the new season will be available outside the US? I can't remember if it was (more or less) the same day on Amazon Prime for season 3 or something different. Hopefully it's not like The Expanse when that wasn't yet on Amazon Prime...

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when the new season will be available outside the US? I can't remember if it was (more or less) the same day on Amazon Prime for season 3 or something different. Hopefully it's not like The Expanse when that wasn't yet on Amazon Prime...

Looks like it was next day on amazon prime in EU at least. I hope it still is.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Great OP! Though alot isn't a word, it's always "a lot".

Can't wait for this season, what a journey it's been.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, Amazon needs to fix their automatic skips. Just finished S1, and they completely skipped over the post-credit scene.