• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Thursday the day?

• Yeah.

Votes: 144 37.3%
  • Nah.

Votes: 116 30.1%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 126 32.6%

• Total voters

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro

Screenshot_20210308-053943.jpg

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
"very likely"...?

edit: ok, the Grubb mention makes this thread make a little more sense.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I imagine it'll be an stream that finalizes their acquisition of Zenimax and maybe one announcement regarding something in regards to one of those studios.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I bet Phil Spencer and team are going to play Among Us or some other nonsense like that

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
I trust Grubb.

Nintendo executes Mario makes me laugh every time lol.

It's not going to be an "event" though.

Last edited:

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda sale may not yet have closed.

If anything it will be a clarification on Bethesda going forward, *possibly* a timeline on Bethesda games on Game Pass

it will *not* be an event

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Gonna go with nah. These days being sceptical about anything actually happening serves me well. Can't be disappointed if I don't have any expectations.

Jan 4, 2018
I expect a video like when Rare, Ninja Theory, Double Fine or Obsidian joined Microsoft.

www.youtube.com

Rare Announcement of joining Microsoft

Rare Announcement of joining Microsoft
www.youtube.com

Why Ninja Theory has joined Microsoft Studios

Huge News! Ninja Theory has joined Microsoft Studios! Hear why, in our own words.
www.youtube.com

A Special Announcement from Obsidian Entertainment

A note from all of us here at Obsidian on becoming a part of the Microsoft family.
www.youtube.com

Double Fine is Joining Xbox Game Studios!

More answers to all your questions real soon - but the big one: Psychonauts 2 will still be coming to *ALL* promised platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and of ...

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clarifying Bethesda exclusivity and surprising no one by announcing they've bought sega.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't going to be an event.

Don't expect anything more than an Xbox Wire post and a video with the studio heads and Phil.

DireRaven

Oct 27, 2017
so basically the console equivalent of doing this to Sony about the Zenimax buyout this :

/s :)

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Considering the 4 other things listed.. why are you suggesting this will be some sort of "event"?

It could literally just be they haven't nailed in which old ass game will be on their Twitch stream Thursday.

OP
OP
Marano

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Bethesda sale may not yet have closed.

If anything it will be a clarification on Bethesda going forward, *possibly* a timeline on Bethesda games on Game Pass

it will *not* be an event
I thought about how to word it for a good minute but went with "of some kind" for lack of understanding whatever this thing could be, especialy in light of the event on the 23rd, my confusion is further layed out ln the first post lol.

Kami

Jul 13, 2020
I think people really need to lower their expectations for this thing.

OP
OP
Marano

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Can we not set ourselves up for disappointment by calling this an "event"?
This isn't going to be an event.

Don't expect anything more than an Xbox Wire post and a video with the studio heads and Phil.
Considering the 4 other things listed.. why are you suggesting this will be some sort of "event"?

It could literally just be they haven't nailed in which old ass game will be on their Twitch stream Thursday.
Read my last post as I was really not sure what to call it.