• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I know it's important to dunk on the president to score political points but maybe the House should look into all the voter suppression that happened, especially in Georgia.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Democrats are going to be blamed for EVERYTHING regardless. Who cares? Do some good while they're in there.

Basically. They're going to what they've always done because that's the only thing they know how to do.

I know it's important to dunk on the president to score political points but maybe the House should look into all the voter suppression that happened, especially in Georgia

Getting more people to the polls, protecting their ability to vote, and making it easier for everyone to participate should be priority one going forward. Republicans would never be able to hold the power they do without their shenanigans always being present at every election at the local level.

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
Democrats are going to be blamed for EVERYTHING regardless. Who cares? Do some good while they're in there.

Remember when Mitch McConnell told Obama to back off announcing that Russia was interfering with our election because it would look like he was trying to influence it And then when Obama announced after the election, all the Republicans were like "Why did you announce it after the election if it was so important?"

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
So what are we expecting to see in his tax returns? I know mine are boring af, but I doubt his look like mine. What should we be looking for?

Jul 18, 2018
He had all this time to possibly dupe his returns right ? There has to be some catch to why he doesn't seem that worried

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
And now trump will start hammering the political motivation side even more.

Not against it of course, but he will. And his supports won't change their minds because all he has to say is ITS POLITICAL!

Well of course it is, I think the country just forgot that everything is, and things being political does not equate to a free pass in the court.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
As if his base will care

'lul he was just being smart with his money'

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Voting matters. Keep Trump in check.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome news. Getting jacked up just thinking about it.

His tax returns might not change much, but simply making that orange moron feel unease puts a smile on my face.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Make his life a living hell. Make him regret the moment he thought about running for the presidency. Expose him, his family, his associates and his organization for who they really are. Can't wait to see the details regarding the Russia investigation. Hoping Muller won't take long to release the findings from his investigation.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Will this even matter? Trump has already done many things that are way worse than whatever could be on the tax returns.
New York Times was able to uncover a bunch of financial crimes done by the Trumps by going through his father's tax records. They were largely too old to prosecute at this point, but Trump's current tax returns might help uncover something more recent.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but what does "request" mean.
Can he ignore it like everything else?
He doesn't even bother telling the truth.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry to break it to you, but now one will care even it is revealed Trump pays no tax.. look at the Maddow fiasco. Democrats should attack his corruption, racism and disgusting policies. This is a dead end.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to break it to you, but now one will care even it is revealed Trump pays no tax.. look at the Maddow fiasco. Democrats should attack his corruption, racism and disgusting policies. This is a dead end.

The Maddow fiasco revealed one year that he did, in fact, pay taxes. The NYT story revealed the other 30+ years of grifting.

Just a few gap years of interest running up to 2016.

Restoring normalcy after broken precedent is never a dead end.

QUOTE="Stewieboii, post: 14688596, member: 40900"]So what if Trump gets irate and fires Sessions, Rosenstein or Mueller between now and January?[/QUOTE]

He's impeached by the House (but not the Senate), and Mueller's report is released anyway.

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
I honestly doubt there will be anything illegal in the tax returns. Expectations should be tempered. Trump was likely more guarding of them because they'll show he's not as rich as he presents himself to be.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
I think people are getting too excited about this, I doubt it will be made public and I'm sure Mueller has had access to them for a long time.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
The Maddow fiasco revealed one year that he did, in fact, pay taxes. The NYT story revealed the other 30+ years of grifting.

Just a few gap years of interest running up to 2016.

Restoring normalcy after broken precedent is never a dead end.

QUOTE="Stewieboii, post: 14688596, member: 40900"]So what if Trump gets irate and fires Sessions, Rosenstein or Mueller between now and January?

He's impeached by the House (but not the Senate), and Mueller's report is released anyway.[/QUOTE]
I still don't think people will care. I mean theres no harm to the democrats pursuing this path but I don't think it'll mean anything

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this is an exaggeration and there's like one guy who said he was gonna do it. Because it's a waste of time and money for something that will make zero difference on anything. It's just being anti-Trump for the sake of being anti-Trump; that's playing the Republicans' game, like how they fought everything Obama did no matter what, whether they agreed with it or not. I would hope that a Democrat-controlled House would be better than that.