• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Over the years video games have led to some exciting moments in the various series we play, whether that's a cool cutscene in an action game that stood out or a trailer shot that became iconic everyone has something that got them hyped.

So lets Mspaint (or the best alternative) those moments!
You don't have to be a master artist to join! as long as you can get your favorite moment across anything is good!

Here's my example, The Snake reveal in SSBB was one of my favorite video game moments, because not only did it open the doors to characters Nintendo didn't own, but it was also one of the most Sony associated characters of the time Snake! It was crazy!

zBBXAHp.png

Draw out your favorite moment!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
KIyreMk.jpeg

Drew two scenes because I couldn't pick one

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Gaze upon the work of someone who never had any artistic ability to begin with, using MS Paint, on a laptop trackpad.

badlisart.png

It's honestly several levels better than I expected.

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F64998%252F1de575ce-56af-43d6-9835-26d678967f80.png%252F950x534.png

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These are all either hilarious or shockingly decent for MS Paint. This is a neat idea for a topic.