• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm glad we're not getting Manos or Mitchell.

But it's just not Turkey Day without Blast Hardcheese :(

TUhwflv.gif

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Is it cutting out a lot for anyone else? or are the moon through space breaks part of the marathon?
I just got Crows monologue about pregnancy cut in half

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't view this in Canada. Says that stream has ended. Any tips?

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Is the sound out of sync for anyone else? Both Youtube and Twitch seem slightly out of sync for me.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Warrior of the Lost World is such a top shelf ep, post apocalyptic flicks made for some of the best episodes. Robert "paper chase" McGinty, annoying talking bike, Haekwind rip off music and MEGAWEAPON!!! I've watched the full uncut movie, they cut out a rather lengthy scene in the tunnel where Paperchase Guy and Persis Kambata's character get chased by zombies/mutants. Probably in my top Joel era eps alongside Pod People and Operation Double 007.

Is it cutting out a lot for anyone else? or are the moon through space breaks part of the marathon?
I just got Crows monologue about pregnancy cut in half

Yes, that and a lot delay/lag in the video/audio. Seems every year the first hour or so streams fine then the rest of the day video is delayed and not synched. Have reopened Wii U browser several times and powered my Wii U on and off with no luck and Wii U is normally a reliable beast for streaming YouTube. Same issue on my IPhone.

Is the sound out of sync for anyone else? Both Youtube and Twitch seem slightly out of sync for me.

Yes, I've tried both my IPhone and Wii U and both have out of synch sound, this happens every year with the Turkey Day stream.

Edit: I just tweeted at the official MST3K feed asking them to please look into the audio synch issue, hopefully someone sees it.

Last edited:

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, the new host segment just started with Joel, Jonah, Paul/storm and audio is synched now, will see if that carries over to the next movie.

pulsemyne

Oct 30, 2017
Ah one of the best MST3K's ever. Also watching this makes me realise what was off in the new episodes, they tried to cram way too many jokes in and ended up straggling the film rather than letting the film strangle itself.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
"...starring the late Raul Julia, a very wonderful actor. What he was doing in this piece of shhhhhhh-surely, very quality, quality, film-making."

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Video is back to normal again. They really need to address audio/video issues with the stream, every year it's like this.

Anyways, the anteater slurs have commenced!