• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay.. Before people start hyping themselves up to much, which I see is already too late, the other characters could just be npc's or bosses, especially since we're getting new levels/stages.

I could see it being 12 characters and 3 stages for the whole season pass. Not 3 stages with 4-6 playable characters in each dlc drop.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, I thought Cyclops and Colossus were for sure going to be paid DLC, and I was starting to (begrudgingly) accept that, but they're going to be free? This makes me more interested in both the base game and the Season Pass now. This roster is amazing.

So all the free people are characters with in game models but not Ant-Man because he's big?

Get the fuck outta here

You could say Ant-Man is the Ridley of the Marvel Universe.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I hope that when I team Deadpool and Blade, they reference Patton Oswalt's anecdotes about Blade Trinity. I at least want a SOME MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS TRYING TO SKATE UPHILL.

Ghostbound

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
It's good to finally see Moon Knight get confirmed.

Morbius seems like an odd pick but it's whatever, they could have done worse.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Been playing for an hour or so. Really enjoying it. Deffo buying the season pass. Hope it gets tons of support.

Deleted member 4852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a "Trials" mode with specific challenges where you even unlock some of the characters, although I haven't seen any previews talking about how large it is. The screens do seem to show a fairly large panel though.

Cool, thanks. If there's lots of replayability I'll pick it up now rather than waiting.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Despite what people who don't read comics think, Morbius is actually high B tier, he's been a major team up character for decades and has even led a team or two like Legion of Monsters(which will hopefully be a bonus in this pack)

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
O hell yeah. Day 1 purchase justified!. Even though Best Buy won't deliver my copy until Monday :(.

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
More than 4 characters is a pleasant surprise. Was not expecting that at all. Wasn't sure we were going to get free characters either but damn! Just makes all the "budget game" talk seem even sillier in hindsight.

mrfusticle

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

My manssssssssss
Ha ha dude I remember seeing that movie and being a bit late so the club scene started as we were sitting down.. me and my mate literally sat there for 10 minutes with our coats half off.. cracking opening

Deleted member 4067

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice @ free DLC

I take so long to finish games, I can still add Cyclops to my team on my first playthrough

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
This is all excellent news (sooooo hyped for Cyclops and Moon Knight), and with there very likely being more than 4 per dlc pack, that opens up a LOT of possibilities (I'm gonna guess Silver Surfer and Doom in the F4 pack, for one thing).

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of wish they'd gone completely horror-themed with this pack and replaced Punisher with Man-Thing. (Moon Knight would still fit with his own ties to horror)

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Sad for morbiu but happy for the people happy for him
Does this game have a digital special edition that comes with the pass?