• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
giphy.gif

Mueller's comin'.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The New Yorker reporting about Kushner got surprisingly little play:

1. Still doesn't have security clearance BECAUSE HE FAILED THE CHECK
2. Somehow gets access to the PDBs anyway
3. Is considered to have been compromised not just by Chinese govt, but by Wendy Deng Murdoch, ex-wife of Rupert Murdoch
4. Held multiple private meetings with Chinese officials and others directly against the guidance of the state department.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/01/29/jared-kushner-is-chinas-trump-card

Point being: Doesn't matter if the media ignored it, because Mueller sure didn't.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The fact that almost nothing ever leaks and when it does it's usually a week or two old tells me that this is a SERIOUS fucking investigation.

If we were have the circus like the committee investigations are having then I wouldn't be too hopeful.

But Mueller's team is being so tight lipped and so discreet that I can't help but wonder if they already have knowledge of illegal happenings and are now just rounding up statements to see who is willing to go down with the ship and who wants a life jacket.

And given how scummy and self centered his entire staff is I wouldn't be surprised if we see multiple high level members of his team flip.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
And given how scummy and self centered his entire staff is I wouldn't be surprised if we see multiple high level members of his team flip.

That's probably the most reliable thing we can count on this situation. These aren't crusaders motivated by honor or an honorable agenda, or a sense of loyalty, brotherhood, and bonds to each other. They'll turn on each other and give each other up to save their own skins.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

3. Is considered to have been compromised not just by Chinese govt, but by Wendy Deng Murdoch, ex-wife of Rupert Murdoch
4. Held multiple private meetings with Chinese officials and others directly against the guidance of the state department.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/01/29/jared-kushner-is-chinas-trump-card

Point being: Doesn't matter if the media ignored it, because Mueller sure didn't.
Mmmmmmm, that's good. So he might be fucked even without the Russia investigation? What a smart businessman.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Kushner is up to eyeballs in debt isn't he, easy target for any government or criminals and surviving is all Kushner does, he is in deep shit and desperate.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
The Sessions info is excellent news, but I thought the Comey info was known? Pretty sure I recall a story last summer about him being interviewed in regards to the memos.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

Jesus fuck.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
He was previously interviewed by the House and Senate, at least one of which was public. Gave us this gem:

09comey1-superJumbo-v2.jpg
Oh I definitely remember those, I just thought there was some talk that Comey had already talked to Mueller's team last year, but I just did some Googling and couldn't find anything so I guess not. I think I may be mixing up Mueller getting copies of the memos with him actually interviewing Comey.

Still, it's not too surprising. Comey would be one of the first people I'd want to talk to if I was Mueller.

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take your time Mueller. Just let us know what you find out.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

I love the last bit:

Roger Stone, a longtime informal adviser to Trump, said he should try to avoid an interview at all costs, saying agreeing to such a session would be a "suicide mission."

"I find it to be a death wish. Why would you walk into a perjury trap?" Stone said. "The president would be very poorly advised to give Mueller an interview."

But he's totally innocent, folks.

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He sure will.

To summarize his findings: a lot. ;D
My hope is that he triple verifies facts and explains it in such a manner than even an idiot could figure it out. (In other words, I don't want to hear this incessent sheet that Mueller is some how a liberal leftist out to get Trump). He isn't. He is about as middle of the fairway as one can get.

If he says nothing happened. I will believe him. If he says something did, then I'll believe that.

Oct 25, 2017
NC
If he interviewed Session after Comey:

you-know-you-done-fukked-up-o.gif

Edit: The Comey interview was last year. Welp.

latest

Oh, the Keebler elf is f-f-fucked!!!

Oh hey, Kushner is fucked too!! Yay!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Mueller putting in that work. Can't wait for the finality of this investigation.

And for Trump's inevitable implosion in those final moments when everything comes out.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017

Sweet Jesus.