• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/polit...ecial-counsel-russia-investigation/index.html
Washington (CNN)White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller has been interviewed as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

The interview brings the special counsel investigation into President Donald Trump's inner circle in the White House. Miller is the highest-level aide still working at the White House known to have talked to investigators.
Miller's role in the firing of FBI Director James Comey was among the topics discussed during the interview as part of the probe into possible obstruction of justice, according to one of the sources.

Ex-Trump security chief testifies he rejected 2013 Russian offer of women for Trump in Moscow
Special counsel investigators have also shown interest in talking to attendees of a March 2016 meeting where foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos said that he could arrange a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin through his connections. Miller was also at the meeting, according to a source familiar with the meeting.
Papadopoulos was recently charged with lying to the FBI about Russian contacts he had during the campaign.

Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Good thing everyone in this administration have their stories straight and would never betray each other!

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we see that tweet where he posted a jpg filename again

Edit: NM, wrong Stephen

It's funny anyway

Last edited:

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Stephen Miller? Never heard of him. Must be an unpaid intern. He might have gotten Trump coffee once or something.

That's not even funny. If it came out that Miller was into some shady shit, and Trump had to dump him, that's the exact line they would use. How long can they get away with distancing themselves from people who played a huge role in the campaign and administration?

burgervan

Oct 27, 2017
He definitely seems like the type of guy who starts crying when the policeman is mean to him.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Melania is away with trump, i believe they left baron behind though.....
Pretty sure Baron is smart enough not to talk without a lawyer present so I wouldn't expect much from him. Then again, he's out only for himself. lol

Miller seems very loyal to Trump at least publicly, but we'll see.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hate the fact that this guy shares my age, like I have learned so much and gone so far and this imitation of humanity has used that time to devote to its shittyness, and is not even that good at it.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Praise Mueller. I would hate to have to sit through lies from this budget martin shkreli, jefferson sessions toe licking, waste of human space.

GeeDuhb

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
And the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper...

This guy is the douchey version of Carter Page, so I can only imagine what they would try to spin him off as. Probably just an intern who didn't really have much of a say in anything.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I hate the fact that this guy shares my age, like I have learned so much and gone so far and this imitation of humanity has used that time to devote to its shittyness, and is not even that good at it.

I still can't believe that my roommate went to school with him at SaMo High, and I briefly worked with trump's lawyer Jay Sekulow way, way back (he guested on a law call-in show I helped produce in my first TV job in another life). Crazy how close to evil we were. Makes me shudder.