Multiple people hinting at Metroid Prime 4 being at The Game Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
The Game Awards definitely sounds like the right place for a trailer of some sort.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get the first hint of Smash‘s DLC in the form of Sylux.

Sep 16, 2018
I'm ready to be disapointed.
I guess it's Metroid Trilogy port to the Switch.
I think both are likely. Early trailer with mostly cutscenes, launch window revealed and then announce Metroid Trilogy Port (hopefully a further remaster than the Wii U release).

OP
OP
Meelow
Oct 31, 2017
Who are those people?
Jonnehis on GameXPlain and he was teasing all the Final Fantasy games that are announced for Switch before it was confirmed, and he knows stuff.

Spawnwave also knows people in the industry and Direct-Feed Games has teased stuff that was correct before, I forget what though.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's a Trilogy Switch announcement (or better yet, both). I need that more than new Prime 4 stuff, a project I already know exists.

Oct 29, 2017
I thought the insiders gave a thumbs down recently for this being at the game awards, so I assumed the Nintendo presence will be to announce the first Smash DLC character.

Oct 30, 2017
I might be in the minority here but I hope we get a comoetitive multiplayer arena mode. As long as it doesn't detract the quality of the singleplayer. Maybe give it to a different team to work on the multiplayer.

Oct 27, 2017
If they're showing Metroid Prime Teilogy than you can bet that MP4 will be shown in some shape or form maybe with a 2019 release year announcement.

Personay Im hoping on a surprise Eternall Darkness announcement.

Oct 25, 2017
Give me all Metroid on the Switch!

Zero Mission, Samus Returns, Prime, Prime Hunters (maybe remake this one?), Prime 2, Prime 3, Super Metroid, Other M, Fusion!

I want to play all the Metroid games in one place in an epic marathon.

Oct 25, 2017
I might be in the minority here but I hope we get a comoetitive multiplayer arena mode. As long as it doesn't detract the quality of the singleplayer. Maybe give it to a different team to work on the multiplayer.
I wouldn’t play it but if it doesn’t detract from the SP quality like you said I hope they go for it.

I’m all for getting more people into the series and that sounds like a good way. I’ve heard that Hunters was a lot of fun with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.