Multiple people hinting at Metroid Prime 4 being at The Game Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
Dang. So you know nothing about Star Fox GP?
Other than the timing being somewhat coincidental, to when I was given the original game and that it’s supposedly a Retro Studios title, no. Nothing has emerged since April.

Just my own hypothesis here, but if it is in development, I could see that it was not shown off at E3 as to not take away any thunder from Ubisoft’s Starlink and its own Star Fox inclusion.

If it is not in development, then it most likely shares the same fate that Star Fox - Metroid did: a pitch and nothing more. (Or a pitch that entered development and fell apart along the way.)

I’m very curious to see what comes of it.

Oct 25, 2017
What if Sylux is really Captain Falcon? Remember he is a bounty hunter on the side.

He hates Samus & the Federation for costing him the F-Zero championship.

Oct 26, 2017
Good memory, yes. The same people that told me that a “Star Fox - Metroid: Fusion Saga” game was once a pitched title on the table at Nintendo and Retro Studios, told me this past April about Star Fox: Grand Prix.

Regarding the latter, I have no knowledge on its current status, if any.
Wat...

Oct 26, 2017
Tom Phillips is liking tweets with “Metroid” guesses in them under his “most of the reveals are known...” tweet
It looks like everyone is pretty confident that Metroid will be there in one form or another.

What if Sylux is really Captain Falcon? Remember he is a bounty hunter on the side.

He hates Samus & the Federation for costing him the F-Zero championship.
Did this happen in Metroid x Star Fox?

Dec 11, 2017
Several years ago I received a rumor about that crossover potentially been in development. After attending that year’s E3,I learned that as far as it made it was a pitch that was discussed at some point.

Now regarding the racing game, my guess is as good as anyone’s at this point for I was only told by the same people, of its existence in some capacity.

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, so we pretty much know all of the surprise reveals already. That's a bit disappointing.
Idk why he said “most”

There’s 10 new game announcements, these are four.

Plus some of the most hype stuff wouldn’t even count towards “new game” - Metroid Prime 4, Bayo 3, Death Stranding, DMC5

Ron Paul

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
At the last VG awards Nintendo announced a release for Bayo1 and 2 for Switch and Bayo 3 was in development. This year it would be choice if they followed that up with an announcement of Metroid Trilogy for Switch was coming soon and then show off some MP4 footage

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
At the last VG awards Nintendo announced a release for Bayo1 and 2 for Switch and Bayo 3 was in development. This year it would be choice if they followed that up with an announcement of Metroid Trilogy for Switch was coming soon and then show off some MP4 footage

Status
Not open for further replies.