Multiple people hinting at Metroid Prime 4 being at The Game Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
Dang. So you know nothing about Star Fox GP?
Other than the timing being somewhat coincidental, to when I was given the original game and that it’s supposedly a Retro Studios title, no. Nothing has emerged since April.

Just my own hypothesis here, but if it is in development, I could see that it was not shown off at E3 as to not take away any thunder from Ubisoft’s Starlink and its own Star Fox inclusion.

If it is not in development, then it most likely shares the same fate that Star Fox - Metroid did: a pitch and nothing more. (Or a pitch that entered development and fell apart along the way.)

I’m very curious to see what comes of it.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Tom Phillips is liking tweets with “Metroid” guesses in them under his “most of the reveals are known...” tweet

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
What if Sylux is really Captain Falcon? Remember he is a bounty hunter on the side.

He hates Samus & the Federation for costing him the F-Zero championship.

Oct 26, 2017
Tom Phillips is liking tweets with “Metroid” guesses in them under his “most of the reveals are known...” tweet
It looks like everyone is pretty confident that Metroid will be there in one form or another.

What if Sylux is really Captain Falcon? Remember he is a bounty hunter on the side.

He hates Samus & the Federation for costing him the F-Zero championship.
Did this happen in Metroid x Star Fox?

Dec 11, 2017
Several years ago I received a rumor about that crossover potentially been in development. After attending that year’s E3,I learned that as far as it made it was a pitch that was discussed at some point.

Now regarding the racing game, my guess is as good as anyone’s at this point for I was only told by the same people, of its existence in some capacity.

Wander_

Feb 26, 2018
oh, I really hope they don't fuck up with the cover art this time. the Prime 3 and Other m box arts were...well....

>_>

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the tldr so far? Trilogy all but confirmed? I'll be happy if i that's all we see, tbh.

Ron Paul

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
At the last VG awards Nintendo announced a release for Bayo1 and 2 for Switch and Bayo 3 was in development. This year it would be choice if they followed that up with an announcement of Metroid Trilogy for Switch was coming soon and then show off some MP4 footage

not_swift

May 2, 2018
How salty would people be if they didnt show Metroid Prime 4 or trilogy and instead only had Metroid Other M HD to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.