Multiple people hinting at Metroid Prime 4 being at The Game Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
i hope it's a hype ass trailer, i want a reaction compilation on youtube with people watching the trailer and crying and screaming.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Give me Metroid Prime Hunters Remake/2 and I will die happy - that could be such a good multiplayer game for Nintendo.

Also, count me down for an OT!! I'd love to do the images/formating/text such for any related OT!

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
fuck, why did this shit have to be at 5:30 am. any time but that would have been fine. 1 am, 8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 9:45 pm, anything.

Oct 26, 2017
A wise man once said, if you feed a hungry dog once, he will come a second time. If you feed a hungry dog twice, he will come again and again. However, if you put a hungry dog on your ignore list, you don't have to deal with his low-quality bait ever again.

Oct 27, 2017
He's not.

So Fosko is a troll?
I’m not a troll, I just don’t ride the hype train as easily as others and question lots of leaks, rumors and overall expectations using logic.

I’m pretty sure that Reggie wil be at TGa, like in the previous ones, but it’s weird that Geoff doesn’t announce it and opens the possibility of him not being there (and nintendo having a smaller presence).

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the Kamiya game is released on Switch. Im sure about bayo3, a Kamiya game and a surprise game from nintendo (retro or zelda). Not so sure about MP4 though.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Pixelpar was 10/10 during the Pokemon hype.

Between Pixelpar hinting "METROID PREMIER," [email protected] liking Metroid responses to his tweet about TGA leaks (including one mentioning Trilogy HD), and Liam Robertson saying Nintendo employees have leaked Trilogy HD, I feel pretty confident for tonight.

But will it actually pan out to Trilogy and 4 or just one or the other? Could just be a short 4 gameplay reveal.
I'm hoping for a full Trilogy blowout with a short tease for 4.

Oct 27, 2017
seriously dude, what are these predictions?
Kamiya is in LA, bayo 3 was revealed in the last TGA, and every TgA has had a Zelda announcement. I like ti think about actual surprises as well, instead of only “more X game footage”. Retro is a western studio and has been working in an unnanounced game for 5+ years, revealing it in TGA would be fitting.

Geoff is saying that some expected announcements won’t happen, but that there’ll be surprises.

Oct 25, 2017
Unpopular opinion time. I'd like if Samus gets a slight redesign in MP4. I think she looks way better in the old 2D games compared to her Prime design.
What kind of style are you looking for? Post a picture of your favorite Samus design!
I'm assuming you've got something like the Smash Brawl/Melee Samus designs in mind, which were more based on her classic depictions.

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
Kamiya is in LA, bayo 3 was revealed in the last TGA, and every TgA has had a Zelda announcement. I like ti think about actual surprises as well, instead of only “more X game footage”. Retro is a western studio and has been working in an unnanounced game for 5+ years, revealing it in TGA would be fitting.

Geoff is saying that some expected announcements won’t happen, but that there’ll be surprises.
i know but seriously who can see all the teases and hints and think metroid isn't gonna be there but zelda (!!!) will

Get ready for the “EVERYONE IS HERE” Metroid Prime 4 trailer featuring Samus, Sylux, all the bounty hunters and of course Adam.
yall ready for a bounty hunter pass?

Oct 29, 2017
What kind of style are you looking for? Post a picture of your favorite Samus design!
I'm assuming you've got something like the Smash Brawl/Melee Samus designs in mind, which were more based on her classic depictions.
I know I'm not the one you asked, but I really wanna see the Samus Returns Design in HD.
The game was great and had really good graphics for a 3DS game, but id din't do the design justice.

so menacing

Status
Not open for further replies.