• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

KnightimeX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ban everyone who said it was coming.
If not registered then sticky note until they do, then auto ban them right then and there.

>:\

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Metroid is actually not there tonight, I want every insider who implied it would be there blacklisted as a source on this forum. I'm so sick of being yanked along by these professional bullshitters.

I 100 Percent agree. The way people latch on to these tweets by these insiders who actually know jack shit as if we should believe them is fucking obnoxious. I really think the only reason they do it is because it nets them another 5 minutes of fame and another few hundred twitter followers. Unless you are like 95 percent certain dont say anything.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
There's a small satisfaction now in reading comments from the people who attacked us, the few who remained skeptical.
There wer people talking not only about Prime 4, but Retro's game as well...

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
If Metroid is actually not there tonight, I want every insider who implied it would be there blacklisted as a source on this forum. I'm so sick of being yanked along by these professional bullshitters.
I second this.

It's almost 5 am here man.

I didn't expect the show to be god damn 3 hours long. I stuck around in hope of Metroid.

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
Supposedly Kamiya is there? The last chance of Prime 4 being announced would be that Platinum is developing.

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you've all learned a valuable less- nah, who am I kidding, we'll be back to believing insiders by E3.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017

They don't need to be blacklisted. People just need to stop taking these rumours as gospel, I take every supposed insider with a huge grain of salt because NONE of them are really reliable.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
I called it, I knew it... In the beginning of this thread I knew it

I said this exactly

Nov 6, 2017
The rules with rumors are:

1) They're not true
2) Even if they are 99% real, they're not true
3) If someone says they're 100% true, its not true

Don't believe anything until you see shit. Also, realize Nintendo doesn't fucking care about Metroid and they don't care about anything other than Smash for the time being.

Aaronmac

Nov 12, 2017
Metroid isn't gonna happen. If the show closes with anything, it'll be a Death Stranding thingy. Bummer. I get really hyped this time, thinking it might be true :(

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I mean to be fair guys, how many times has Jonneh specifically been wrong?

It's not exactly like they've always been full of shit, he specially has had about as spotless of a leaking/teasing record as I've ever seen.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think I'd ever be this bitter about something like this.

But wow I'm really really bummed out.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie. I'm disappointed and I regret watching all this crap for this hopeful payoff. My bad. I love Nintendo, but they always find some way to be about 60% as awesome as they could be.

The trailer will get posted to here immediately, Wario will tweet a direct link, it'll be on youtube, Nintendo will send 8 alerts on their channel

why watch this for a trailer when you could just watch the trailer outside of this in 50 other ways

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. I stayed up till almost 5 am for this very likely shit. I'd be even more pissed if Joker hadn't been announced for Smash.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
So uh is this seriously a 71 page thread to say that we don't have any announcement after all? (inb4 "no actually it's 70 pages, it just looks like that because of how badly taxed the server is right now")

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Yall are pretty harsh. Some of the insiders that hinted at this have gotten plenty of things correct. You might swing and miss sometimes when it comes to rumors.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Joker eases the pain a decent amount, but I was really looking forward to Metroid....

Hopefully in the January Direct...

Status
Not open for further replies.